Rio and Marcus's Babysitter Ana final part 2/2

It's been 5 days and Christopher is going home tomorrow afternoon, yesterday you went out with the girls for lunch. Oscar stayed with Christopher while you where gone, today the head nurse came and explain everything you need to know to take care of Christopher while he is healing at home over the next few weeks, you took notes plus they give you some paperwork too with instructions on them, you are laying around on the couch in Christopher's room on your laptop as Christopher is watching TV, your hair is pull up in a high ponytail,

As you are working on some stuff on your laptop, as Christopher looks over at you and smiles "mamà is everything packed to go home tomorrow morning? As you look up and point over to the bags "yep everything is packed up and ready for tomorrow morn...

As you are working on some stuff on your laptop, as Christopher looks over at you and smiles "mamà is everything packed to go home tomorrow morning? As you look up and point over to the bags "yep everything is packed up and ready for tomorrow morning Christopher, do you need anything honey? As he smiles and shakes his head "no I'm good mamà I was just making sure we where ready to go in the morning" as you nod your head at him and then he turns his head back to the TV as you go back to your work.

Next morning you are up,

as Oscar with Cece come down to help you with Christopher, you three get him in your car and head towards his place, they drive behind you in Oscars SUV And then get to Christopher's house and helps you get him in the hospital and into the living-...

as Oscar with Cece come down to help you with Christopher, you three get him in your car and head towards his place, they drive behind you in Oscars SUV And then get to Christopher's house and helps you get him in the hospital and into the living-room and on the couch, Mia called early this morning and told you she will bring Marcus by tomorrow to see Rio as you told her it was all good, whenever she wants to come by Is fine with you and Christopher is super excited to see Marcus this coming week sometime especially since this happen, he wants to see his boy, as Oscar and Cece finish help you with Christopher then they leave they got another date today. You smile as they leave Oscar is holding CeCe hand as you wave bye to them and then turn around and go in and start on some lunch for you and Christopher, Christopher is on the couch on his phone texting Marcus about coming and seeing him tomorrow with his mom as Marcus let's Christopher know they will be over there around lunch and mom said she will pick something up so tell Ana to not cook anything, as Christopher sends him an okay message back and then when you bring him his drink to him he lets you know the plan for tomorrow with Marcus and Mia. as you smile and nod your head at him and then you go back into the kitchen and text Mia and thank her in advance for tomorrow. She texts back it's no problem she is bring Marcus over to see Rio and you two are friends, she wants to help since you are taking care of Christopher during this time.

A few hours later after eating lunch together you are in the living-room with Christopher who is playing his video game, you are looking up some recipes for your first project during your core classes, Christopher turns his head and smiles at you and pats the spot next to him on the couch "mamà come seat closer to me please" as you smile at him and get up out of your spot and walk over to the couch and seat down next to him as he continues to play his game and you find the best one and save it, his hand goes to your knee, you smile as he keeps it there. Fast towards a few weeks Christopher is completely healed and he is back at work completely, you got Marcus this week and weekend, you got one month left before you go start your classes online, after Marcus goes home this coming weekend you going to go get your books from the college next week. Christopher has a meeting with the house wives, and Christopher asked for Dean to be there, he has everything plan for payback to that fucker. You are in the kitchen with Marcus making cupcakes for a party he is going to this evening it's one of his friends birthday party,

And while he is there you and Christopher are going out on a date, Christopher is taking you to the movies you two are going to watch Fast 10 the last one

And while he is there you and Christopher are going out on a date, Christopher is taking you to the movies you two are going to watch Fast 10 the last one. Marcus is helping you decorate the cupcakes, he is doing amazing, Christopher deals with Dean and let's Beth and the other ladies know their deal is done with him, they are free to leave, Annie and Ruby like working for Christopher and wants to stay it's good money as Beth grabs Dean and they leave, but if you know Beth she will be back sooner then later. Christopher calls you on his way home and let's you know he is heading that way is Marcus ready for the birthday party at his friend house, as you let him know yes, then he asks you if your ready for the movies with him as you smile and let him know you also ready. He smiles and you two talk for a few minutes then he hangs up before he gets home to get you and Marcus. You two get Marcus to the birthday party then you two head to the movies together he places his hand on your leg as you two watch the movie together. He is happy you two are together, and he can't wait for the future with you.

That's it for this one...there could be a sequel down the road!!!!

I got a request for Jai Courtney and I'll be doing that one after I get done with the Angel Reyes one then Florian one!!!!