Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux part 2

Joshua and you are making out on your bed, as he pulls back and looks at you as you remove your long shirt leaving you in your panties and socks as he licks his lips then his lips attach to your left boob as he sucks on it as you moan out but he covers your mouth with his hand "shh Bella if your brother woke up and catch us I'll be shot" as you bite your bottom lip as he moves from the left to the right boob and sucks hard on it, as pushes you on your back and slides his fingers into your core. Feeling you  tight up around his fingers. He loves that feelings as he removes your panties and continues to finger fuck you as he feels you tight up around his fingers and he can't take it no more, he pulls his fingers out and goes down between your legs and starts to lick on your clit. As you grab the sheets on your bed and he continues to eat you out, as you throw you head back and moan out, he takes one hand up and covers your mouth again.

He then pulls his mouth off your pussy and slides up your body "if you get that loud just from this how I'm I going to make love to you especially with your brother sleeping in the living-room" as you smile at him "I can be quiet Joshua I promise" as he winks at you and kisses your lips lightly as he gets up off the bed and removes his clothes then gets back in the bed and in between your legs, "I'll cover your mouth is you get loud, I don't want your brother shotting me because I'm about to take his baby sissy innocence" as you nod your head at him then slides his cock into your core, as pushes into you hitting your g-spot and breaking your cherry as you bite your bottom lip again as he leans over and kisses your lips lightly then he starts to pounce into you making you feel all of him. As you kiss him passionately and he grabs your hips and starts to fuck you hard as you gasp and catch your breath as he opens you up wide, and he smiles and says "oh my god you feel so good bella" as you smile at him and he moves his hands up to your chest and rubs your boobs in his hands squeezes them and playing with the nipples. As you feel him hit your g-spot as he feels this and he goes harder and deeper as you moan out but it's not loud as he smiles and continued to fuck you deep, hard and fast, he knows your about to climax because your squeezing his cock like a damn glove. As he leans over and kisses your lips lightly "oh Bella your squeezing my cock so good your about to climax aren't you" as you nod your head at him and he continues to pounces into you hitting your g-spot making you gasp and starts to climax on his cock as he feels you tight up then climax on him then he shots his load deep inside you, he kisses your lips.

He pulls out after he knows his seeds are doing the deed, he lays down next to you and you smile at him "Joshua Faraday you took my innocence" as he smirks and kisses your lips "should have done it along ass time ago bella" as you two get comfortable in the bed and he wraps his arm around you pulling you against his chest and you two go to sleep, If Goodnight find him in the morning naked in bed with his baby sissy, and shot him, Joshua would Die A Happy Man, as he holds you against his chest as you two lay there in each other's arms sleeping peacefully until Goodnight barges in the next morning his gun ready to shot Joshua, as you shake your head and tell Goodnight to put the gun away as he looks at you then Joshua "taking my baby Sissy's innocence, you asking to die Joshua because I can make it happen, you better have wrapped that shit, she doesn't need a child out of wedlock" as Joshua feels his heart sink into his throat, as you look at Goodnight "leave my room Goodnight" as shakes his head and leaves. As Joshua looks at you "Bella I didn't have a condom your going to be with my child, I can't leave you now" as you touch his face "Joshua you don't know, I could or couldn't be pregnant, and you aren't staying behind to find out, you go with the guys and if I turn out to be pregnant, I'll let you know through a letter" as he lay back down in between your legs "bella when you find out you let me know, and I'll be back here as quick as I can, do you understand me" as you bite your bottom lip "yes Joshua I understand" as he kisses your lips lightly "I love you Bella Robicheaux" as you smile at him "I love you too Joshua Faraday" as he kisses your lips lightly then you two have to get up, you two get dressed then head out to the kitchen, Goodnight is waiting for you both, as Joshua steps up "Goodnight list to me very closely I love your baby sister very much and we made love last night, I didn't wear the condom so she may be pregnant with my child" as Goodnight's eyes go big "you knock up my sister Joshua, your a deadman" as I step in between you two "Goodnight stop it takes two to make love so stop, if I'm pregnant then I'll let Joshua know through mail and he already said he would come back here as quick as possible" as Goodnight says "if you knocked her, you better do the right thing Joshua" as Joshua nods his head "why wait, Bella Robicheaux will you marry me? As you look at him "Joshua Faraday are you being serious right now? As he nods his head at you then you smile at him "yes Faraday I'll marry you" as he pulls a ring off his necklace and slides it on your finger. As Sam and Goodnight watch Faraday step up. He pulls you against his chest and kisses your forehead lighty,"I want to marry you before we leave" as you look at him and nod your head at him.

To be continued in a few days!!!!