Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot Part Four

After your sister and A.J come get your nephews and niece leaving you, Max and the boys alone, you all need into town you need to go grocery shopping, but before hand you are taking the boys to the park near the store, Max is going to get some hamburger meat and grill some hamburgers and grilled veggies, your going to make some pasta salad, and baked beans, with a Cherry Pie,

J come get your nephews and niece leaving you, Max and the boys alone, you all need into town you need to go grocery shopping, but before hand you are taking the boys to the park near the store, Max is going to get some hamburger meat and grill so...

You, Max and the boys are heading to the park, then to get groceries, your in Max's truck on your way to the park for a while.

Max has his hand on your knee as you four are heading towards the park for some fun before going to the grocery store for groceries for tonight. You all four arrive at the park and get out of Max's truck, both boys go to the playground, you and Max go find a table to watch the boys play for a little while, you text demi and she said her and Michael will be at the house around 6 for dinner tonight, a couple hours later you four are back at the house, the boys are upstairs in their room, you are in the kitchen getting everything ready for dinner tonight, Max is cleaning the grill, then he comes in and walks over to you and wraps his arms around you and pulls you against his chest "I love you and I can't wait until we start trying for our baby in a couple weeks, I know you got to go to your doctor and get the IUD removed and it takes a couple days until you can get pregnant, but you got a doctor's appointment next week" as you smile and lean into him, "you think the boys will be happy when I do get pregnant? As he kisses your neck "most definitely babygirl maybe we can give them a baby sister, I know Beaux and Maximus would be so happy" as you giggle and he moves his hand under your shirt.

You lean back against him more as you smile big, he then rubs his fingers into your panties and says "oh shit babygirl your already wet, if we had time I would take you here" as you smile and he makes you turn your face towards him as he kisses your lips and moves his fingers over your clit making you moan out and get wetter, he then stops and says "I'll give you a good dose of my friend tonight when the boys are in bed and we are alone" as you giggle and push him back so he isn't right against you. He smiles and slaps your ass lighty then goes and checks on the boys as you finish getting everything prepared for dinner tonight with your sister Demi and her husband Michael, hopefully Demi is down for the situation with you, if not you can give both Beaux and Maximus a sibling then when she and Michael want to try then you can give them another one. After you get done in the kitchen, you head into the living-room to watch some TV, Max comes down after checking on the boys and joins you on the couch, you two watch some  24 hours.

To be continued!!!!