Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part seven

A couple days later, you are moving your stuff into Rio's apartment, Beth And Dean are work on their relationship and invited you and Rio over to dinner tonight at Beth's house. As you, Rio and Marcus are heading to Beth's house now for dinner, Annie, Noah and Ben are going to be there too same with Ruby, Stan Sara and Herry so it's a family thing. Early today you got everything moved to Rio's apartment and Annie and Ben have got all their stuff moved to your apartment. So it's official you are living with Rio and Marcus,

Rio, you and Marcus pull at Beth's house and you three head

Rio, you and Marcus pull at Beth's house and you three head. As Rio grabs your hand and Marcus is right in front of you two as Rio rings the doorbell. As Dean opens the door and he is holding Jean as she is holding into him and she isn't look at you something is off with her as Emma, Danny and Kenny are behind Dean and wave Marcus In the house as Dean lets you and Rio in and lets you two know Ruby, Stan and the kids will be there soon same with Annie, Noah and Ben so make yourself comfortable as you nod your head at and you and Rio walk in and you go take your jacket off Rio takes it and hangs it up for you then grabs your hand and you two go into the living-room, beth is in the kitchen getting everything ready, she order food tonight because Jane hasn't been feeling well, your obgyn doctor have you on some medicine because your sick too and you being sick, Rio wraps his arm around you and you two seat down on the couch Dean eyes up Rio while he holds Jean as Rio hand goes to your belly and then he says "Jeanie Auntie Tasha learns if the baby is a boy or girl at the end of end of next month, what do you think it is? As she looks up at Rio "mmm boy Rio" as Marcus comes in and says "me too Jeanie" as Rio laughs "nah I think it's a girl, what do you think Mamà? As you smile at him "don't know yet but whatever it is I'm happy as long as it's healthy" as Rio smiles and kisses your cheek.

Ruby, Stan, Sara and Herry show up, then Annie, Noah and Ben a few minutes later then Beth comes in the living-room and lets everyone know dinner will be ready in a few minutes. As her eyes land on Rio's hand on your belly which is slowly starting to show. As she walks over and grabs Jean from Dean and take her into the kitchen and tells the kids to go clean up as Rio smiles and gets up picks up Marcus and takes him, Herry and Sara follow him, Stan is about to get up and Rio says he has them just relax man as Stan smiles at him "thanks man appreciate it" as Annie seats down next to you and says "you and baby bean alright? As you nod your head at her "yeah we are alright, went yesterday got some medicine because I got a cold but besides that we are alright" as she nods her head, as she smiles and says "Any Guesses on what it's yet? As you smile "Rio says girl, Marcus says boy and I don't care as long as it's healthy" as Ben smiles "I agree with uncle Rio girl all the way Auntie Tasha" as you smile at Ben" as Rio comes out Carry Herry and hands him over to Ruby all clean as he helps you up and you all head to the dinner room to eat dinner with Beth , Dean and the kids. Dinner went well, but right before you, Rio and Marcus left Beth throw herself at Rio again and Dean throw a punch that didn't end well for him. Rio throw one punch and knock him out and he apologize do you as soon as you got in the car and you found him going completely alpha hot and your turned on now. Dean deserve way more but Rio has turned over a new leaf because of you being pregnant.

Fast forward the end of the next month Rio drop Marcus off at school and you two are at the obgyn doctor office for your appointment, today you learn if it's a girl or boy your carry, you haven't talked to Beth since that night at dinner and you don't plan on it she may be your big sister but she crossed a line and you can't let it go this time so easy, Rio and you go in and find a seat and wait for your name to be called as Rio is on his phone as he leans over and says "Mamà I was thinking about something the baby we are married yet and we haven't talked about it but can he or she have my last night? As you look at him and nod your head at him "yes Rio that's fine with me Baby Lopez it is" as he smiles at you "down the road you will become a Lopez too" as you smile at him and nod your head and he grabs your hand and brings it to his lips. The nurse calls your name and Rio helps you up and you two head back to a room to check on the baby and find the gender.

To be continued in a few days...
Next part you learn the gender... Wink Wink Baby Lopez is a girl Riley Rae.... 3 more part!!!!