Andy Dwyer And His Highschool Sweetheart Ashley Thomas part 2

Andy breaks up with Ann when she returns home from work, he is at his Aunt Nikki's house and you are working on the article for Leslie about the pit and Andrew, as you are in your office and Andy comes in to see you, as you look up from your computer and see him as you wave at him and he comes to your office you share with Leslie and Tom, they are gone, Leslie is with Ben her boyfriend and Tom is with Donna and Jerry getting lunch as April, you and Ron are the only ones in the office and Andy comes to see you, he got his casts removed today so walks in and he has lunch for you as you smile at him " well if it's not Sir Andrew Maxwell Dwyer,what can I do for you? As he smiles "I got lunch for Miss. Ashley Nicole Thomas can you point me to her please? As you smile and point to yourself as he smiles and hands you the lunch, "I got an interview for a job today and it's here" as you look at him "Andy omg that's amazing news" as he smiles at you. "Ron is looking for a Assistant and I'm going to go put my name in the pot, wish me luck" as you get up out of your seat and pat his back as you walk him to Ron's office, "you will do fine, don't be scared, Ron likes people who doesn't show fear" as Andy smiles "no fear, got it, thanks Ashley, so I was wondering if I get the job, maybe we can go to dinner tonight" as you nod your head at him "yeah go get the job first then we talk about dinner together" as you smile and he knocks on the door and Ron calls him in as you go back to your desk and open the bag that Andy got for you, and dig in. As Andy does his interview with Ron and Ron likes him so he hires Andy as his assistant and Andy starts tomorrow morning, Ron told Andy to be here at 8am in the morning and be ready to work as Andy nods his head.

As you are finish up the interview for Leslie as Andy smiles as he comes back into your office, "I got the job Ashley, Ron said to be here tomorrow morning at 8am, so you want to have dinner around 6 tonight? As you nod your head at him "yeah where do you want me to meet you for dinner tonight Andy? As he smiles and says "Pizza Shack" as you nod your head at him "Pizza Shack is your guys restaurant, you had some many dates there, As he smiles "so I'll meet you at 6 tonight? As you smile and he leaves the building and heads to his aunt's house to change into something more comfortable for the date, as you eat your lunch Andy brought you, he made you chicken noodle soup as you smile and a few hours later you are leaving the office then head to your apartment to change and you will make it to pizza shack on time. As you change into a pair of jeans, your boots and a tank top and hoodie, as Andy is already there in his tennis shoes jeans and his long sleeve shirt as you make it to the restaurant and Andy is standing in line to get a two menu's as you walk in and tip his shoulder as he turns around and smiles at you bring you into a hug "you Made it, I'm getting two menu's, what do you want to drink? As you smile "mmm strawberry daiquiri wine cooler please" as he smiles at you and nods his head as you two grab two menu's and he lets Brandi one of the owners what you two want to drink she smiles and says "are you two back together? As Andy smiles "not yet Mrs. Brandi but hopefully soon" as she smiles and goes to get your wine cooler and Andy beer, then she comes to the table you two got and Andy smiles and says "Brandi we want the large meatloves PIZZA" as she smiles and takes your order to the back as you two seat down and he grabs your hand over the table "I'm happy you meet me tonight" as you look at him "I'm happy I came" as he smiles at you.

You two seat down next to each other and he smiles "so I was thinking about something, you remember our first date here back on middle school? As you smile at him "yeah I Remember my dad brought us here and drop us off" as he smiles at you and says "the end of the night before when my mom came and got us and we drop you off at your house and I kisses you I was so nervous I thought I was going to make a fool of myself" as you giggle, "you did fine I mean we where together for what 10 years" as he nods his head "10 long amazing years with you, and now I'm looking forward to the rest of our life's together, Im going to do everything in my power to make us last" as you smile at him "I know you will Andy and I promise to do the same thing on my end" as the pizza comes out and you two dig in.

To be continued!!!