Rio and Marcus's Babysitter Ana final part 1/2

You spend the weekend with Rio and between him going to deal with business and coming back home to you, it's been an amazing weekend, Monday morning you are heading to the college to register for your classes, you and Christopher talked more and decide you will go to school for Culinary so today you are going to go sign-up for your core classes at the local community college, Christopher is going to have a meeting with the house wife's to talk about a end game between them,

Christopher dropped you off at the school and Said he of Oscar would be back as soon as you text him you are done with everything here as you smile and kissed him bye, not knowing today Beth's soon to be ex husband Dean shots him and he is sent to...

Christopher dropped you off at the school and Said he of Oscar would be back as soon as you text him you are done with everything here as you smile and kissed him bye, not knowing today Beth's soon to be ex husband Dean shots him and he is sent to the hospital, Oscar sends Jose to get you as soon as you text Christopher's phone you are done, as Jose comes and gets you and Oscar is on the phone that is through the SUV explaining to you the situation with Christopher. You can't believe Dean shot Christopher and Christopher didn't kill the fucker, but you know Christopher when he gets better he will put Dean in his place and Dean will wish he was dead. As you arrive at the hospital and Oscar is waiting for you outside and let's you know they are preparing Christopher for surgery the bullet didn't go completely through, they got to remove it and repair any damage that could have been done the ultrasound didn't show anything major but you don't know until they get in there, as you as Oscar if he called Mia yet to let her know so she can let Marcus know about his daddy as he nods his head "yeah I called Mia first then you in the car, she said for you to call her as soon as you know something" as you nod your head and you two walk in the hospital and towards the waiting room for surgeries.

You are in the waiting room when the doctor comes out and let's you and Oscar know the surgery went very well, Christopher will be alright they are going to keep him for a few days, then when he gets home he will need some help for a few weeks but besides that everything is good as you nod your head and let the doctor know you will be there to take care of him for the following weeks, he nods his head and says you must be the girlfriend he was talking about you before he went under saying you take care of him and his son Marcus, you are going for to college for Culinary. You nod your head at him "yeah I went and signed up for my core classes today I start in two months and most of them will be online" he smiles and says "he is in good hands with you" as you smile and he leaves and you seat down and call Mia and let her know about the situation and she thanks you and let's you know she will bring Marcus in a few days to see Rio probably when he gets home as you let her know that's fine whenever she thinks is best, Oscar comes over after you hang up with Mia and let's you know they got him in a room as you smile and you two walk up to there. You both walk in and they got him hooked up to the mechanics as he opens his eyes when the nurse says you got visitors Christopher, as his eyes land on you and he smirks reaching his hand out for you as you walk over and take it " she smiles "you must the girlfriend he was talking about when he woke up" as you nod your head at her "yeah that's me" as Oscar seats down in a chair and she says "that the day before they release him a nurse will show you how to take care of everything at home since you will be taking care of him for a few weeks" as you smile and she leaves you three alone. Rio smiles and brings your hand to his lips "did someone call Mia? As you smile at him "yeah Oscar did and I did after the doctor came and told us about the surgery she said she will bring Marcus by in a few days probably when we get you home" as he nods his head "did you get registered? As you nod your head at him "yeah i start two months and most of my classes are online" He smiles "good let Oscar take you home when he leaves alright? As you smile "Christopher I'll go home and get a bag then I'll come back Im staying with you so Incase something happens" as he smiles and nods his head "alright I'm not going to fight with you but Oscar will take you home and then you can drive yourself back alright? As you nod your head at him "that was the plan, Oscar has plans anyways and he isn't cancelling" as you two look over Oscar who smiles at you both "I will not I'll drop mamà off then head that way" as you smile at him "yeah and let her know our girls day this weekend may have to be pushed back until Christopher is back on his feet" as he nods his head at you "I'll let her know what happen and you can call her tomorrow and talk about that, if I'm going tonight if he is still here this Saturday I'll come stay with him for a few hours and you can go with the girls" as you smile at him "alright Oscar" as you learn over and kiss Christopher on the head as you and Oscar leave and you let Christopher know you will be back soon, you are going to get your stuff then head back this way, does he need anything? As he nods his head no but maybe bring him some PJs for later on as you smile and you leave with Oscar.

To be continued!!!!