Billy Hargrove and Steve's twin sister Bella Harrington final part 2/3

One more part

Fast forward until after graduation, you and Billy let your parents, Steve, Max and Susan the plan on moving in together with Max and Susan when she is home from work, Steve doesn't like it but he knows you are old enough to make your own decisions, Max is super excited you are moving in with them, Susan likes it too she doesn't have to worry about Max being looked after so much, a few weeks after graduation you move in with Billy, Max and Susan at times, you went and got your hair cut, then registered for your college classes, then you got a job, Billy and Eddie both got jobs also, Eddie got a job at a music store, Billy is going to work at a garage, you got a job with your brother and Robin at the video store,

As you like the video store but you also put in for the music store when Eddie let you know they are hiring another people, so you go to that job when they call, you did a month at the video store with Steve and Robin, you didn't just leave in cas...

As you like the video store but you also put in for the music store when Eddie let you know they are hiring another people, so you go to that job when they call, you did a month at the video store with Steve and Robin, you didn't just leave in case you need to come back one day in the future.

After work, Billy comes and picks you up and then you two head home, Max is with Eleven, Hopper Joyce, Will and Jonathan for the weekend. That means it's just you and Billy alone at the house for three days and two nights, Susan will not come home but maybe to shower and change her clothes, so Billy has the weekend planned out for you two, you two are going to eat some amazing food together he is going to grill dinner tonight, then you two will make it to your guys room and watch some movies. Then have some alone time together then go to sleep. Tomorrow morning wake up and you will make breakfast, then you two will go to the pool for some couple swimming, then stop by the diner for lunch then back home for some more alone time together then you will cook dinner, then you two will take a shower together then go to bed, then Sunday morning you will both go to Church with your parents, Steve and Trina then lunch with them then back home for a Sunday night movie date night with pizza. This weekend Billy has something extra planned for your alone time, he is planning on getting you pregnant with your guys first kid, he knows you are working plus college but he wants you round with his baby now. He is working and making good money, plus you two have been taking care of Maxine since you moved in and before that you helped him with Maxine after his dad left. You two make it home And he grills dinner, you find something to watch in your guys bedroom. After dinner. But nothing is calling your name so you let him play his video game before you two make love for the first time. He doesn't go through with the plan the first time but before Sunday night you will have his seed inside you, growing it into a Baby Harrington-Hargrove.

He cums in you Saturday afternoon and you get pregnant, your weekend went really well, you both enjoyed your time together, a few weeks later, you just learned you are pregnant, Billy is over the moon, Maxine is super excited to become an aunt, Steve is also super excited to become an uncle, your parents let you two know your schooling will be put on hold until after the baby is born, you can continue to work to right before the baby is born, they will help anyway they can to make it easy on you and Billy. Susan is super excited too for the baby but soon after you tell everyone she goes missing for a long period of time, so Billy with you get rights for max, Steve asks his parents if Max you and Billy can move in the house and pool house, Max can take your old room and you and Billy can have the pool house" as your parents agree to it and you three move in, Max is in the main house with Steve and your parents, you Billy and the baby in your belly is in the pool house, you are happy you and your brother worked through your problems a while ago and now you two are very close. You continue to work until right before you have the baby, which you and Billy learn is little girl, you two decide to name her Miracle Joy Harrington-Hargrove, and when you give birth to her early one morning, she is beautiful and looks like Billy from his baby pictures you have saw before. She is a very good baby, you and Billy don't have any problems, a few months after you have her, you go back to college, and just a few months later you finish up and graduation from college. Then Billy asks you to marry him at your graduation and you say yes as you hold Miracle in your arms, you, Robin, Vickie, Nancy, Maxine, your mom, Trina, Eleven and Erica plan your wedding to Billy, as Miracle is about 10 months old when you and Billy get married, your parents watch her for you and Billy so you two can go on your honeymoon, Billy takes you to a cozy B&B two towns over. You have a very romantic honeymoon together.

when you two return home from your honeymoon, Billy gets a raise at work, you and Eddie become co-assistant managers at the music store, plus with your degree you open an online business and you two are making bank, you two find a house near your parents house, five bedroom, 4 bath house and it's in your money limit, so you two get it, you two plus Maxine and Miracle move, Steve moves into the pool house after you all leave, with Eddie's help you get yourself a car, it's a jeep and you love it, it's perfect for you, Miracle Maxine and Billy when you don't want to take Billy's car. You make Eddie Miracle's godfather along with Steve, her godmother's are Robin and Maxine.

To be continued!