Chris Pratt & His Best Friend/Babysitter Nicole Dockery part 4

A couple hours later, you take Lyla with you so you can change for the family dinner, with Chris, Jack and Lyla then you will get Lyla changed too,

Then you take Lyla to her room and get her change into something cute for tonight's dinner, then you two head downstairs, Chris took Jack with him and he changed,

Then check on Jack and saw he changed and he looks handsome just like his daddy, that boy is going to be a heartbreaker in the future then they come down to see you holding Lyla seating on the couch as Chris smiles when he sees your outfit, as you...

Then check on Jack and saw he changed and he looks handsome just like his daddy, that boy is going to be a heartbreaker in the future then they come down to see you holding Lyla seating on the couch as Chris smiles when he sees your outfit, as you look up and see Chris and Jack very handsome as Chris smiles and says "come on Little Star, Monster and Butterfly" as you smile at him and you get off the couch holding Lyla on your hip as you have your purse hanging around your neck as he grabs her bag, Jack has his nap sack then you all head out to the SUV.

Chris let's Jack as you put Lyla in her car seat then you walk around to the front and Chris has your door open for you as you smile at him "thank you my kind superhero" as he winks at you and you get in and he closes the door then goes to the driver side and gets in himself.  You four head to the Mexican restaurant called " El Cholo" as Mouths to you "tonight when I put Jack to sleep I'm to tell him about us, we will tell Lyla in the morning together" as you nod your head at him as you four arrive at the restaurant and he get out grabs Lyla from her car seat then you and Jack get out and head to the restaurant and inside, as you four don't have to wait long, as Lyla reach for you as Chris laughs "Star doesn't want her daddy she wants Butterfly, I have been replaced, Jack you still love daddy right? As Jack laughs and looks at Chris "yes daddy and Lyla loves you too but we love Nicole very much, she takes care of all us" as Chris smiles "I know son I'm just joking around, I love you, Lyla and Nicole very much" as you hold Lyla on your hip and the hostess comes and takes you four to a table. As Jack is holding Chris left hand and Chris is holding your right hand as the hostess seats you four down, as Chris, Jack then Lyla and you, so and Chris are next to each other because your at a small round table. As Chris grabs your hand under the table as Jack looks over the kids menu same with Lyla and you and Chris look over the menu's in front of you both as the waitress comes around and gets your guys drink orders, as Jack wants the Cheese Enchiladas, Lyla wants the same thing, you want Steak nachos supreme and Chris wants two burritos with white sauce.

A few minutes go by and the waitress comes back with your drinks then Chris let's her know everyone's food order and she writes it down and goes to put it in, as you fix Lyla drink and Jack does his as you look over at Chris who has his phone out, he takes a a quick picture of you three around the table and posts it to IG feed, "tonight I got my girl (Nicole Dockery) & my son Jack & my daughter Lyla with me, we are having dinner at El Cholo Restaurant then we are going to the beach, plus I got a big announcement in a few days so stay tuned everyone, love ya all!! *ChrisxJackxLylaxNicole* as you shake your head you know he posted a picture to his IG because your phone vibrated because you got a notification. As he smirks at you, as he mouths to you "I love you so much" as you mouth back to him "I love you too" as Lyla reaches for Chris as Chris grabs her from her high chair and holds her until the food comes out as Jack is coloring and Lyla is playing with Chris necklace, the one he never takes off, it's one you got him. The waitress comes back a few minutes later with the kids plates first as Chris puts Lyla back in her high chair then you fix her food for her, then the waitress goes and gets yours and Chris food. As he looks at Jack who looks at Chris and smiles at him "you two can dig in, as Lyla and Jack both do, as she brings your guys plates, then leaves so you all can eat dinner peacefully.

As you two dig in and you all enjoy your dinner together, a little bit later, Chris pays for dinner then you four head to the SUV then to the beach, You four arrive there soon after, your remove your boots, Jack removes his tennis shoes along with his socks, Chris removes Lyla's shoes then he removes his along with his socks and you four head down to the water, he has Lyla in his arms her on his hip as makes Jack grab your hand and then he grabs yours as you four walk down and make it to the water. He takes his phone out again and hands lyla over to you as he takes a picture of Jack holding your hand then you hold Lyla then his hand in yours. As he places it on IG, "this is life, my girl (Nicole Dockery) my son Jack and my daughter Lyla at the beach, life throws us many curve balls but you keep swinging until you hit the big home run, and folks I have finally got my home run, two failed marriages but got two beautiful smart kids out of them, my first ex wife (Anna Faris) and me are doing amazing as co-parenting for Jack, she is one of my best friends now, my second ex wife (Katherine Schwarzenegger) we have our up and down but we are trying to be good co-parenting for Lyla but we still have a while to go before we are anywhere near what I have with Anne, but the real reason I have been posted twice tonight is because I need to say this so here it goes my girl (Nicole Dockery) is actually my girlfriend now! And that was the big announcement everyone... Im back off the market Ladies and Gentleman, and Love ya everyone!!!! ChrisxoxoNicole! As you feel the vibration again as you smile and turn to look at Chris he slides his phone back in his back pocket and you mouth "another one really Chris" as he winks at you as you four stay at the beach for a bit longer then head home and when you get in the SUV you check your phone and see his two post on IG and you turn to face him, and mouths to him "really you just announced our relationship on IG" as he winks at you then mouths "yeah I couldn't wait any longer, you alright with everyone knowing we are together? As you nod your head at him, giving him the alright, your fine with everyone on his IG account Knowing about your relationship, plus your account, now when you get home he is going to tell Jack about you two being together then tomorrow morning you two will tell Lyla.

To be continued!!!!