Billy Hargrove and Steve's twin sister Bella Harrington final part 3/3

a few months later, Billy and you are taking Miracle to California for a few days, Maxine is staying with your parents while you three are gone because she has school. Steve and Trina are also coming with you three, Steve wants to see California and plus he likes spending time with you and Miracle, your hair is shorter than when you give birth to Miracle a few months ago,

 Steve and Trina are also coming with you three, Steve wants to see California and plus he likes spending time with you and Miracle, your hair is shorter than when you give birth to Miracle a few months ago,

You, Billy and Miracle are heading to pick up Steve and Trina from your parents house so you all can head to California for the next few days

You, Billy and Miracle are heading to pick up Steve and Trina from your parents house so you all can head to California for the next few days. Billy smiles at you as you fix Miracle a bottle ,You lean over the seat to give Miracle her bottle and Billy grabs your ass "babygirl be careful, you and Miracle are precious cargo" as you smile and look back at him you give Miracle her bottle then you seat back down in the seat, you lean over and kiss Billy's cheek lightly "William Hargrove you handsome dog we are your precious cargo honey" as he laughs and pulls in your parents driveway to get Steve and Trina, and drop off Maxine's stuff with your parents, Max knows to come here after school today. Billy parks in the driveway, and he gets out and goes to get Max's bags from the back. While you stay in the car with Miracle, Steve and Trina come out and put their bags in, your parents come to see Miracle and your dad grabs Max's bags from Billy "you all have a good time, Max will be fine here until you get back, Billy you watch over my daughter and granddaughter you hear me" as Billy smiles "they are safe with me Mr. Harrington I promise" as your mom kisses your cheek then Steve's you and Trina have fun and stay out of trouble honey" as Steve smiles and they get in the backseat with Miracle Billy comes around and gets in the driverside.

You look at him "you and my dad where back behind the car for a long time, everything alright? As he smirks "yeah babygirl everything is fine I was letting him know max can't play her video games until she finishes her homework especially her spelling words and he wanted to make sure everything was set at the house. Billy begins to drive to California, a couple hours later you all are at the hotel you are going to be staying in for your trip, Billy got two bedrooms, one for you two plus Miracle then one for Steve and Trina. That night Billy gets Miracle to sleep then you two seat on the porch and watch the sunset, he holding you against his chest, you love this man and you can't believe you are his baby mama, and wife The trip goes amazing, and well, the day Billy takes you to the beach and asks you to marry him, it was right before you all leave to head home, Plus you got some news yourself. At Miracle's first birthday party, Billy got you pregnant again. So you have a one year old, your pregnant again and you are planning a wedding, plus you and Eddie are doing amazing things at the music store, your boss is giving you both raises. During your second pregnancy you learn your having a boy and you decide to name him William Edward Hargrove. Your pregnancy goes well and you give birth to William early in the morning just like with Miracle, he is a handsome little boy and you make Eddie and your brother the godfather's again then Max and Robin are godmother's just like with Miracle. A few months later you go back to work with Eddie at the music store. Your boss loves your kids both Miracle and William, he makes you and Eddie the co- managers so the money is way better than your co-assistant managers spot. Billy has become manager at the garage. You two plus your kids in Miracle and William are a happy family, Max starts to date Lucas and Billy becomes protected dad and you have to keep him calm, which isn't hard, fast forward a couple years, max is in her last year of highschool, her and Lucas are still together and going strong, you and Billy are doing amazing things together with your kids Miracle and William, Steve and Trina got engaged and plan on getting married early next year. You are pregnant again this time with twins, one boy who you plan on naming Michael James Hargrove and one girl who you decide to name Jessie Jay Hargrove, so you have Miracle Joy Harrington-Hargrove then William Edward Harrington-Hargrove then finally Michael James Harrington-Hargrove and Jessie Jay Harrington-Hargrove and your done with having kids. Billy says four is plenty and you agree 💯 percent with him, Steve and Trina have two themselves after they get married, Eddie meets a girl name Shasta and they date, Robin and Vickie are still together and going strong, Dustin and his girl Suzie are still together and Erica is still to young but Will and her are close. Max and Lucas continued to date. Nancy and Jonathan get engaged to marry and they do. Everyone has someone in some form and life is truly amazing, you are happy you got Billy and your four kids. And you know you got an amazing life ahead of you all but no matter what as long as you and Billy are together nothing can break you down. You love life, your family and friends.

That it for this one... I may take a few days and update my other books, I got to think who I want to write next in the book!! Any ideas?