Sonny Quinn And Jason's baby sister Jessi part 3

Sonny is going to making tacos for dinner tonight, as you are in the living-room with Digger, as Sonny is in the kitchen getting everything ready for dinner and while the meat is cooking he comes in the living-room and Digger jumps off the couch with you and goes to Sonny as Sonny smiles and pets his head as you giggle and say "our dog loves you already, and I'm the one who went and saw him for weeks" as Sonny smiles and walks over to you and kisses your lips "he will get back to loving you when I leave for the next mission in a couple weeks time" as you giggle and smile at him. As he goes back into the kitchen to finish the cooking the meat for the Tacos for dinner. As Digger comes over and joins you on the couch, as you smile at him "we love you little man" as he smiles at you and you pat his head then you get up and go into the kitchen to eat with Sonny as Digger follows you in and seats down on the floor next to Sonny's chair as Sonny bring the stuff for taco's.

You two eat then after you head to the shower, Sonny puts digger outside in the back yard then he joins you in the shower,
After the shower you are in your panties and a tank top,

You two eat then after you head to the shower, Sonny puts digger outside in the back yard then he joins you in the shower, After the shower you are in your panties and a tank top,

Sonny has on his boxer shorts and his cowboy hat,

You smile at him as he walks on the bedroom, his Texas towel drying his back off as you giggle "damn Sonny you trying to get me hot, knowing I can't do anything right now" as he smirks at you "oh babygirl we can do other things instead of sex" as ...

You smile at him as he walks on the bedroom, his Texas towel drying his back off as you giggle "damn Sonny you trying to get me hot, knowing I can't do anything right now" as he smirks at you "oh babygirl we can do other things instead of sex" as you giggle at him "yeah tell me what we can do or better yet show me" as he smirks "give me a minute let me let Digger in then I'll show you all the things we can do until your heal completely" as you lay there on the bed waiting for Sonny to return.

A few minutes later, Sonny return into the room and he smirks and walks over to the bed "you ready for this" as you smile at him, as he grabs your ankles and pulls you  to the end of the bed and slowly rubs his hand up your legs and then he removes your panties then he slowly slides his fingers up to your pussy, As you moan out and he starts to finger fuck your pussy then he removes his hat and goes down and sucks on it too as you bite your bottom lip as he smirks and says "oh your wet babygirl, you got all hot and bothered because of me huh? As you nod your head at him and he smirks and kisses your pussy, I want you to come when I tell you do, do you understand me? As you nod your head and say "yes Sonny" as he smirks and goes back to finger fucking you plus eating you out. As you tight up as he sucks on your clit and you moan out as he sucks hard on your clit as you grip the bed sheets, as he smirks and says "oh shit babygirl your about to cum but you remember what I said only after I tell you too" as you start shaking and he laughs "oh hot damn babygirl you can come now" as you start to cum on his fingers and mouth as he goes back to sucking your clit hard as you cum and he drinks it up. Then pull off and kisses your body finding your lips as you push him over on his back and he smiles as you pull his boxers down and grab his cock in your hands as you kiss down his chest and belly then you go down on his cock.

As you deepthroat his cock, his hands go to your head and holds your mouth down on his cock then he slowly removes them and you start to suck on his cock, as he loves when you play with his balls so you grab them and message them lightly. As he moans out and you continued to suck on his cock and message his balls as he tights up in your throat and the next thing you know he is cumming down your throat as you swallow it all then you pull off and whip your mouth as he smiles " see we can do other things in the sexual department" as you nod your head. As you two get comfortable in the bed and he smiles and pulls you on his chest as you two go to sleep in each other's arms. Digger comes in the room and lays down at the end of the bed. Next morning Sonny is up first making you two some breakfast smoothies and he feeds Digger before he comes and wakes you up, as you smile at him when he wakes you up, he kisses your lips and lets you know about the smoothies he made. As you get up and head to the kitchen still in your PJs, same with him, you aren't getting dressed until right before Jason, Natalie and the kids arrive for their visit and you know the kids will want something to eat so your going to make chocolate chip cupcakes with white icing for them. So you will get started baking after you and Sonny finish your smoothies. Sonny loves when you baked and now he gets to help because your not 💯 percent healed and you will need his help.

To be continued!!!!