Happy Lowman and Shasta Trager part 11

The Mayans throw a party and you all head to the hotel Chibs got for you all, him and Rane in one room and you And happy in the other and you change into something more clubhouse fitted, you get ready

You put your leather jacket on over your top and you let your hair down and it's laying perfect,

Happy is seat on the bed he pulls his boots on when you come out of the bathroom, he changed his shirt for the party he smiles big at you "oh hot damn little girl, me likey this one you and I'm so damn lucky to have you on my arm Tonight" as you g...

Happy is seat on the bed he pulls his boots on when you come out of the bathroom, he changed his shirt for the party he smiles big at you "oh hot damn little girl, me likey this one you and I'm so damn lucky to have you on my arm Tonight" as you giggle at him and you two head out of the room and wait on Chibs and Rane to come out of their room.

Happy has you already on the bike as he puts your helmet on and runs his hands through your hair at the bottom, he kisses your lips lightly as Chibs comes out and he looks nice in his black and white flannel shirt his hair push back as Rane walks out behind him and he has his hair down but his beanie on, as Happy smirks at his brothers and then he gets on the bike and you two head to the clubhouse Chibs and Rane not to far behind you two as he rubs his hand on your right thigh when he stops at the red light before turning into the yard. You two arrive a few minutes before Chibs and Rane as Chucky is waiting for you all as you take your helmet off and Chucky takes it along with happy's and puts them with the others on the table as happy gets off then helps you off and kisses your lips passionately. After Chibs and Rane arrive and he puts their helmets on the table he goes in and goes behind the bar. And starts to get everyone's drinks ready.

Vp Taza comes up and pats happy's back, and kisses your hand as you giggle and he smiles "Happy your one lucky son of a bitch to have this beautiful lady as your old lady" as happy wraps his arm around you, "thanks Taza I am lucky she could have left me so many times but she didn't she stay by my side through it all and I can't wait to marry her next month the last weekend of the month" as Taza smiles and asks Chucky for three beers, as Chucky nods his head, he grabs two but you don't drink so he grabs you a water. As he brings them over and hands you your water bottle and Taza looks at you "you don't drink? As you shake your head "no sir, and I know it's weird because my brother and finance are in a club but I'll never been into drinking" as happy smiles "she doesn't drink but she can out smoke anyone in Samco" as he nods his head "that's coco here, creeper doesn't drink either and he is in the club himself" as you look around the clubhouse and find Creeper he has a coke in his hand and he looks like a younger happy, he just has more tattoos as you point at him "him Creeper I'm guessing" as happy turns his head and looks at Creeper "yep little girl that's Creeper" as you lean over and whispers "he looks like you right around the time we got together" as Coco's daughter Letty comes over and asks Happy to have a moment with you as you let go of his hand and you walk off with her "yes Leticia "Letty" Cruz what can I help you with? As she smiles at you "your Lowman finance right? And you two have been together for 10 years and he is 3 years older then you how did you two get together? As you giggle at her "yes I'm his finance and we have been together 10 years last month, he is 3 years older than me, and we got together at his patch party in Tacoma, him and my best friend Kozik at the time patched in together me and my brother Tig who was a member in Samco came to it and Happy made his move on me we had been close for years I meet him when I was 12 and he was 15 through my brother Tig, why do you like someone older then you and I'm guessing he is a member of the Mayans" as she looks at you.

"It's EZ I'm 18 and he is 22 and I know my dad is protective of me since we just got close about a year ago, plus EZ is still in love with his highschool sweetheart Emily who is married to Angel and EZ half brother Miguel Galindo he runs the Cartel here, I feel like I can't get his attention" as you look at him "does your dad not let you wear what you want? As she looks at you "no he lets me wear what I want, I'm 18 so he can't restrict me like that" as you look at her " you want EZ's attention come with me, one way to a man's heart is by being yourself" as she nods her head at you and you two walk to the dorm room that is hers and you go through her clothes and you find something you think she will be more comfortable in and you hand it to her "this is you don't hide yourself show him the real you Letty I feel you hold back because of your dad just a bit don't, my mom always told me don't be scared to be yourself even if your brother doesn't like it and I never cared what he through don't get me wrong I love my big brother but he is like your dad, he says he doesn't care but he does and it mess with your mind, go change into this and don't lose hope, if EZ is anything like happy at his age and I know that age because happy was only two years older and I was 3 years older then you when we got together, men want a women who isn't afraid of being themselves at any time" as she nods and goes and changes into her ripped jeans and a blue and white tank top. As you two walk back out to the main room and you wrispers to her "go give him a run for his money girl" as she smiles at you big and goes off to see EZ.

To be continued in a couple days!!! 9 more parts!!!!