Clay Spencer and His Wife Nicole Quinn-Spenser part six

The following weekend Clay paints Bailey's nursery, with Sonny's help,

Lisa and Abel is moving into his place next weekend while you and Clay are gone on the babymoon to Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Lisa and Abel is moving into his place next weekend while you and Clay are gone on the babymoon to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Sonny and Clay are doing the finishing touch ups on Bailey's nursery, they got the walls painted got the crib up plus all the decorations on the walls, from Bailey's first ultrasound picture to your maternity photoshoot pictures before this last mission, you are with lisa and Abel at Lisa house watching Abel while Lisa packs up some of their things to move in with Sonny next weekend, as Sonny and Clay are finally done with Bailey nursery and are downstairs in the kitchen drinking some water before heading over to Lisa's house to help with packing up,

 Sonny and Clay are doing the finishing touch ups on Bailey's nursery, they got the walls painted got the crib up plus all the decorations on the walls, from Bailey's first ultrasound picture to your maternity photoshoot pictures before this last ...

Abel is sleeping peacefully on your chest when Sonny and Clay come over to help with packing up as Clay walks over and kisses your lips and smirks at Abel and looks at Sonny and Lisa "you two need to give him a sibling soon so Lisa's pillows can become big again because my wife's are mine and my daughter after she gives birth in a couple months time" as you smile at him as he smirks and rubs Abel's back lightly. As Lisa looks at Sonny and laughs, Lisa goes to do some more packing and asks Sonny and Clay to do heavy lifting and taping as they leave you and Abel alone in the kitchen. As a little bit later Abel wakes up and smiles at you as you kiss his forehead as you two go see Lisa and see they got a lot of the stuff packed and ready to go next weekend, as you hand over Abel to Lisa, then you and Clay head home, he wants to show you what him and Sonny did in Bailey's nursery today. Plus you two need to pack for the babymoon next weekend. Plus he is going to grill some steaks with some vegetables for the dinner tonight. Ones a week, one meal it's red meat so tonight it's red meat. steak with vegetables on the grill.

You two head to the backyard and you seat down while he starts the grill up, then he gets it ready then goes back in and gets the steaks and vegetables to bring back out for the grill, "Ace I want you to pack your bag for our babymoon next weekends, tonight or tomorrow alright? As you nod your head at him "yes Blondie I'll do it probably later tonight, you going to do yours tonight or tomorrow? As he smiles at you "later tonight get it over with" as you nod your head at him, as he puts then vegetables on the grill first, then after they get done he puts the steaks on the grill, as your phone the phone checking Instagram Account then you go to Sonny's Account and check his videos and finds " you got my six right? As it's a group video and it's one right after you and Clay started dating almost 7 years ago" as you smile at him "Blondie you got my six right? As he looks up from the grill "Yes Ace I got six, nine, 12 I love you" as you smile at him "I love you too Blondie, I got your six, nine and 12 also" as he smiles "your watching our video on Sonny's instagram Account aren't you? As you giggle at him. "Yes I am" as he smiles and finishes up the streaks. Then brings the food over to the table he then goes then kitchen and grabs his two waters plus all the toppers, then comes out and seats down across from you.

As you put your phone down and you two say Grace, you two dig in and enjoy diner together, he smiles "I got your strawberry and chocolate ice cream for dessert later on tonight" as you smile at him "thank you Blondie,Bailey wants the chocolate and I want the strawberry I know she is your child because you love chocolate" as he smiles at you "oh yeah I love licking chocolate off you Ace" as you smirk" Naughty Blondie" as he winks at you "you like me being Naughty Ace, that how we got together 7 years ago if I remember right I made that comment about bending you over the pool table and make you take my dick like a champ" as you giggle at him "something like that I think your exact words was hot damn little Quinn, I should bend you over the pool table and give you my cock and bet you would take it like a champ" as he smirks at you "that's sounds about right coming from me" as he moves his hand to your belly and rubs it lightly. And smiles as he feels Bailey move underneath his hand "she knows my touch already that's a good thing right? As you nod your head at him "yep" as he continues to rub your belly then he hits a spot and you get turn on as you look at him and smile "sweet spot I'm guess, I'll take care of that in just a minute, let me take the plates into the kitchen and I'll take Mamà upstairs and I'll make her feel really good I promise" as you smile at him as he grabs the plates and takes in the kitchen as you walk in behind as he turns around and sees you leaning against the door frame as he walks over and and pulls you against him and kisses you passionately. "Come on Ace I'm going to take good care of you" as you giggle and he leans you upstairs to your guys bedroom. For some some alone time between you two!!!!!

To be continued in a few days.. four more parts so 10 will be th final part!!!!