Rio and Marcus's Babysitter Ana part 2

A couple hours go by and you are drinking some water now because you are the designated driver for the girls, Rio is seating really close to you, as CeCe is out on the dance floor with Oscar, Brie and Nicole are talking to some guys and you are seating with Rio who has his arm around your neck "so Mamà I was thinking about something and I want to pass it by you since we are alone" as you turn and look at Christopher in the eyes "yeah Christopher" as he laughs "you never call me Rio why? As you look at him "Rio isn't your real name I like Christopher better anyways, but I know that's not the question you wanted to ask Me, so what's the question really? As he smiles at you "I heard you and CeCe talking early, you where talking about ink, how many do you have? As you giggle and say "seven and one that is getting worked on it's taking a few sessions to get it completely done so eight when it's all said and done" as he laughs and says "they must be hiding because I have never saw them in all the time you have been watching Marcus" as you smile "they are hiding" as he learns over and says "I got some hiding ones too, maybe we should show each other our hiding ones" as you smile "you flirting with your son's babysitter Christopher, that's not very professional" as he laughs.

I'm not a professional person when it comes to seeing ink especially on your bagging body Ana" as you giggle and say "you think I have a bagging body Christopher? As he winks "hell yeah Mamà you so damn sexy, I get hard everytime I'm near you, you want to feel him he is hard as Rock right now" as you smile and do something that shocks him you play your hand on his dick and squeeze it lightly "yeah he is hard" as he catches his breath "oh shit you playing dirty Mamà, don't squeeze him to much or I'll have to take you somewhere and Fuck your brain's out" as you lean over and get really close to him, your face is just inches away from his, oh damn you going to Fuck me, oh happy day Christopher" as you keep your hand wrapped around his cock. As he smirks and says "do you want to go back to the house with me and we can see if you deserve my cock? As you giggle "I got to drive Cece's Jeep back with her CeCe, Nicole and Brie home later on tonight, I can come over tomorrow night after we go shopping and get our nails done" as he smirks "oh damn that sounds really good Mamà, I'll order some take-out and we can see where this leads but I'm thinking you will get some dick tomorrow night" you smile at him.

As CeCe and Oscar come back to the table and Christopher moves back and you remove your hand from his dick and seat back, as Oscar smiles "are you two having fun over here by yourselves? As Christopher smiles "oh yeah brother I went down on her and she was screaming for me not to stop" as you giggle "oh yeah he can really eat some pussy Oscar, you may need tips for down the road with CeCe, she likes to be eating out before the d" as CeCe says "omg Ana stop talking right now" as you giggle and Rio says "oh no need to get embarrassed CeCe, Ana likes to grab the dick of her boss in bar" as you giggle and both CeCe and Oscar laugh before Nicole and Brie come back and let you know they are leaving with the guys who they have been talking to for about two hours, they will meet you and CeCe tomorrow at the mall around 11am, as you nod your head and they leave, CeCe looks at you "Rio can you give Ana a ride home?, Oscar said he will drive me" as you hand Oscar the keys to Cece's Jeep and Rio smiles "yeah I'll take her home and you two be careful" as Oscar smiles "so you Monday morning boss" as Rio smiles and they leave as Rio turns and looks at you "you ready Mamà? As you smile at him "yep you taking me home to my apartment or your house? As he smirks "my house your getting a taste before tomorrow night, maybe I'll eat you out for real" as you bite your bottom lip and you two head out and to his car.

To be continued!!!