Andy Dwyer And His Highschool Sweetheart Ashley Thomas part 5

4 more parts!!!!

You two sleep through the night, next morning Andy is up Before you, he is in the shower as you wake up and smile, you haven't sleep that good in a while and it's because of Andy, as you strip down to nothing and go into the bathroom to see him in the shower naked, as you join him in the shower as he laughs "it took you long enough to join me" as you smile at him, "I wanted to sleep in a bit longer, we got plenty of time before we have to be at office it being Friday it's not a 8 o'clock we normally go by 9" as he nods his head then he pulls you into him and kisses your lips lightly.

He rubs his hands over your ass and squeeze it. "Thanks for letting me stay here last night" as you laugh and say "your welcome here anytime you don't want to drive back to Aunt Nikki house" as he smiles "I love you and I can't believe we broke up over something so dumb and it's been three years and I got you back" as you smile at him and say "I'm happy we are back together too" as he smiles at you. As you say "I got to call in lunch for everyone, what are you craving for lunch Sir Andrew Maxwell Dwyer? As he smirks at you "your not on the menu so tacos" as you giggle at him "smooth Andy" as he laughs and you two finish up showering then get out and get dressed for the day,

 As you say "I got to call in lunch for everyone, what are you craving for lunch Sir Andrew Maxwell Dwyer? As he smirks at you "your not on the menu so tacos" as you giggle at him "smooth Andy" as he laughs and you two finish up showering then get...

As you two head to your cars and the head to work. As April gets off by James as you pull in the parking lot Andy right behind you as you two walk in with April. Andy smiles and kisses you on the lips before he goes to see Ron. April smiles "oh shit did you two do it last night? As you look at her and smile "no we didn't I love Andy but we are talking it slow this time around, to much history but still we have changed as People" as she nod her head and you two walk in the office and everyone is there working on what they need to do today. As you take your seat and Leslie comes in with Ben as you all wave at him as he heads to his office, as you do what you need for the morning then Leslie asks you to go get lunch for everyone as you go around and get everyone taco orders as you make it to Ron, as he sends Andy with you because you got a lot of orders as Andy smiles at Ron and you two head out of the office and towards your car, Andy smiles "I like working with Ron, I can't think Leslie enough for getting me the interview with him, I'm making money, good money if it keeps going like it is I'll be able to get myself an apartment in a couple weeks and then a car in a couple months, but I'm thinking of asking Aunt Nikki if she will sale me the jeep" as you smile at him "I can see her doing that Andy" as he smiles "hope so, but anyways two days and you are back in with my family you excited" as you giggle at him "yeah I missed you family but nothing feels better then being with you again Andy" as he smiles "I feel the same way with you" as you two head to the Mexican restaurant for tacos for everyone in the office. As you got everyone's orders plus their money as you and Andy go in and you put in everyone orders.

Then after you get everyone's food then head back to the office, as everyone joins in the conference room to eat lunch together as you hand everyone their food then their money back as you seat down and Andy seats down next to you and April seats down next to you too and you all dig in, a little bit later, Everyone is back working and your doing copies for Leslie. As Andy comes in, he needs to make copies for Ron. As you smile at him as you finish up then Andy takes over but before you leave Andy grabs your hand and brings it to his lips and kisses it lightly. As you giggle and he winks at you "I'll see later on" as you smile at him and you head back to your office with the copies for Leslie for Monday meeting with the big wheels. Andy goes back to Ron with his copies, a few hours later everyone leaves for the day, Andy is waiting for you outside by your car, as you and April walk out and he smiles "I wanted to see you before I head home to my aunt's house, I'll see you Sunday afternoon for lunch at my aunt's house" as you nod your head at him "yep and you ask him if it will be alright if April came too, as he nods his head "yeah totally I'll tell Aunt Nikki, you are bring your roommate" as you smile at him and lean up and kiss him on the lips. He smiles and says "I'll call you later, I got band practice tomorrow but maybe we can meet up after and grab something to eat but we will talk about that later on" as you smile at him and he waves at April as he goes to his Jeep and heads home to his aunt's house. You and April head to your apartment complex. You are making salads with grilled chicken. April loves you when you make dinner even if it's just something quick, you love cooking it's your downtime it makes you relax you cook when things are stressed out.

To be Continued!!!!