Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman part two

Next day you are up and getting ready to meeting Clayton, he send you the address of his regular tattoo shop in LA and you are going to meet him there for his session to get cover up done, you are on the phone with Joseph right now and he is pumping you up for your alone time with Clayton as you roll your eyes as you smile "Joseph dude I think I can handle a couple hours alone with Clayton" as he laughs "can you Ashley, like he is the holder of your magical unicorn dick remember the one that can tame your pussy give you an amazing orgasm give it one hell of a pounding" as you shake your head "I'm never going to tell you anything even again Joseph I was drunk when I said that and you promise not to tell anyone else" as he laughs "and I haven't doll, are you ready for your date with Clayton? As you giggle into the phone "it's a date Joseph it's just two friends and co-workers hanging out he just broke up with Emily and as much I hate to say this I think they may get back together down the road so I'm not getting my hopes up for something between me and him but at least I can be his friend and not worry about her trying to get me fired from the show" as he laughs "she isn't that well liked doll and I don't think they will get back together he hasn't been happy in the last couple months with her, but anyways go have fun with him, call me later and I'll see you tomorrow on set" as you laugh and hang up with him you finish getting ready then head out and
to the tattoo shop.

Next day you are up and getting ready to meeting Clayton, he send you the address of his regular tattoo shop in LA and you are going to meet him there for his session to get cover up done, you are on the phone with Joseph right now and he is pumpi...

He is already there and waiting for you outside the shop and he looks good,

As he looks up from his phone and see you walk towards him and he smiles as you get out of the cab as you pay the guy and you turn around and wave at him as you he smirks at you "Hola cariño"as you giggle Hola guapo"as he grabs your hand and bring...

As he looks up from his phone and see you walk towards him and he smiles as you get out of the cab as you pay the guy and you turn around and wave at him as you he smirks at you "Hola cariño"as you giggle Hola guapo"as he grabs your hand and brings it to his lips and kisses it lightly "come in I want you to meet my tattoo artist Mario Dagget" as he smiles and you two walk in the shop and he introduces you to Mario and then you seat down on the couch and he goes back to Mario station and you ask him did he do Clayton and Emily's matching pretzel tattoos as he shakes his head "Unfortunately yes Clayton ask and I did but I told him before I did it it was a dumb ass idea and it turned out to be didn't it man and more important you let her pick the tattoos and she is 23 man and you have more tattoos dumb but today we cover that mistake with this beautiful thing" as he looks at you as you grab your phone from your bag and he says "Instagram live Ashley and tag Mario and myself, come over here and get a close-up" as you laugh get up walk over to the table then add Mario to your friends list and then go to your live feed and start the video adding Mario and Clayton then Mario starts Clayton's cover up as Clayton grabs your hand and intertwine your fingers with his off camera as you laugh as Mario laughs it takes Mario about One hour to Clayton's cover up and it turned out amazing it looks badass the black and white is so sexy you love the one single Rose as Clayton grabs your phone and does his peace sign signing off as you laugh and clicks off Ending the live feed. As Mario see your St Joseph Necklace Tattoo around your waist as he says "nice ink good detail who did? As you smile at him "Reba Fuller from Atlanta GA, I'm from Atlanta GA" he smiles at you "little Reba shit you got inked by her lucky girl" as you smile at him. As Clayton pays Mario and Mario smiles "I got my license from Atlanta then I moved here got license transferred open my shop and been here since, but I graduation with Reba she had talent so if you got her to work on you girl you got some amazing tattoos on you" as you look at him "all 15 of my Tattoos are her work so I'm very blessed" as he smiles at you Clayton walks over and grabs your hand again and you two head out to grab some lunch together.

You two go to another a Mexican restaurant that is around the corner and grab some lunch, as he is super excited to be back on set tomorrow for the next season as you two talk about what you both think will happen in this season because last season was truly amazing and you two can't wait for this season you love working on Mayans MC it was a god sent when you got the call to come to L.A, so the company put you up in a an amazing apartment complex and give you a company card for Taxi or Uber rides around town, you had savings so you got money. And you get paid from the show because you are a regular now on the show. As you two chat and eat lunch. He invites  you over to his place tomorrow after you all finish up filming on set with everyone else. As you agree to be there and he smiles and he takes you back to your apartment complex after your lunch date.

To be continued in a few days!!!!