Clay Spenser & His Wife Nicole Quinn-Spenser part two

Your mom made chicken pot pie for dinner, but right now you two are in the living-room, laying down on the couch, your in your PJs which is your seal team t-shirt and a pair of panties, he is in pair of boxer shorts, and tank top, and your watching the the latest fast and furious movie, he is laying on his back with you laying on top of him, his arm around you a cover over you both he is rubbing your back as he smiles, he loves holding you close to him and having you this close again is true amazing and Feeling Bailey is something amazing to feel, He is super excited to be a daddy to Bailey James Spenser in a few months time.

"Sonny is being Lisa Davis to the baby shower, he wants mom to meet her" as you look up at Clay as he nods his head at you, " about time they have be together 6 months right" as you nod your head at him, and he rubs his hand down to your ass "your ass is still sexy Mamà, Bailey the first thing I saw on your Mamà was her Ass, she was bend over the pool table playing with your Uncle Sonny, then she turn around and I locked eyes with her and I wasn't a goner" she had me hooked from that moment on, I wanted to be around her every chance I got and I think your uncle Sonny saw it before she did, he pulled me aside on a mission and asked him if I was into her and I told him I was and he made me promise to come clean to her after we made it home and I did and we have been together even since 5 long wonderful years Bailey James Spenser and your be here right after we celebrate our 6th anniversary" as you giggle at him "Clay "Blondie" Spenser your going to be the best daddy to our daughter" as he smiles at you "Nicole you haven't been referring to me as Blondie to our daughter since I have been gone have you? As you giggle and he shake his heads "alright I'm Blondie but your always be Ace" as he smiles and kisses your forehead, you brother give you the name after you beat him, Jason and Ray in cards that night, you two meet. As you giggle and he says "yes Bailey Papà nickname is Blondie but Mamà is Ace but with you it's mommy and daddy after your born and down the road you start to talk do you understand me little girl" as you laugh at him talk to her like she is already here.

As you and Bailey start to get hungry so you get up and head into the kitchen go grab your chicken pot pie, with a glass of ice water, as Clay watches you go into the kitchen and he smirks and gets up and follows you, "Ace if you where hungry all you had to do was ask and I would have came and got your dinner for you and baby Spencer" as you giggle "I know Blondie but I am not dying I'm just pregnant with baby Spencer there is a difference" as he smiles and leans over and kisses your lips and rubs your belly "I know Ace, but I'm home now and I want to take care of my wife and baby girl as much as possible" as you smile big at him "alright I understand and I'll let you help start helping tomorrow morning I promise" as he smiles big at you "good can't wait" as you two warm up your food then go seat down at the table and eat dinner together. After he takes the plates and puts them in the dishwasher and you two head upstairs for bed, your mom, Sonny will be over tomorrow around lunchtime because your dad will be arriving in Town for the baby shower the following day, plus he is finally going to meet Clay. Plus your mom is going to meet Lisa and her son Abel who is 1 and the past 6 months the only Father figure he has known is Sonny, because his real Father died when Abel was 3 months old in a car accident the other driver was driving drunk. As you two get in bed and Clay pulls you on his chest and you two fall asleep soon after he loves being home with you again he loves he will be home until you give birth to Bailey James Spenser and even a couple weeks after.

Next weekend is going to paint Bailey nursery then with Sonny's help get it all set up for her arrive too, he knows their is time but he wants it done so next weekend it will be done and checked off the list, because you two still got the babymoon
you two are going to travel far but you need to have the babymoon, on your anniversary you two normal go to the beach so maybe you two can go to another one a little father away, for the babymoon. Because 2 and half months we will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary
At 7 months and half, so one month and half we will have Bailey. He holds you against his chest all night long, next morning he is up first and in the shower, he is Letting you sleep, he called Sonny and ask if him and your mom would come over around about 10 since your dad would be getting onto around 12 and Sonny agree, you and Bailey need to sleep, Clay said he was going to get a shower and then head  into Town she get some breakfast from Molly's for You, Bailey and him while you sleep in, As they talked before Clay got in the shower, Then he got ready then left you a note on his pillow and headed to Molly's restaurant for breakfast while you sleep in. He gets your favorite breakfast with his then heads back to your guys house to find you awake and in the living-room watching the news as he smiles "you see my note I got your favorite Ace" as you smile at him "thanks Blondie" as he brings the bag over and seats down next to you, your mom and Sonny will be over around at 10, your dad will be in town at 12, anything good on the news? As you smile at him "nah" as he shakes his head and you two dig into your breakfast. As his hand goes to your belly and he rubs it lightly as you two eat on your breakfast and watch the News.

To be continued in a few days!!!