Chris Pratt & His Best Friend/Babysitter Nicole Dockery part 6

After breakfast Jack is in his room playing with toys, Lyla is with you in your room as you change into something comfortable, Chris is in his office, he has been on the phone with Katherine for about an hour now, she is going off on him about going public about your relationship, and he brings up Brandon and she shuts up, and he likes that sound so he talks and lets her know the situation and how it's going to be from now, she can be with this Brandon guy behind closed doors but he isn't going to hide his relationship with you. As you come downstairs with Lyla on your hip, as he hangs up on Katherine, he doesn't want to talk about your guys relationship. As Chris finds out that the guy that Katherine is dating Brandon Routh as he shakes his head then heads downstairs to see you and Lyla in the living-room watching tv.

He smiles and walks over to you two and kisses your forehead lighty, then he yells for Jack to downstairs, he needs to talk to him about Grandma Faris, as Chris seats down in his chair and waits for Jack to come downstairs,

As Jack comes downstairs "yes daddy" as Chris smiles "your mom called me last night after you went to bed, your Grandma is alright but she is having surgery on her hip, your mom said she will call after your Grandma gets out of surgery" as Jack sm...

As Jack comes downstairs "yes daddy" as Chris smiles "your mom called me last night after you went to bed, your Grandma is alright but she is having surgery on her hip, your mom said she will call after your Grandma gets out of surgery" as Jack smiles at him. As Jack Gets on Chris's lap and you four the movie, you and Lyla picked it's called "Jingle Beat The Movie" as you four watch the movie together, lunch time come around and you four go into town for lunch and you four decided on Jay and Mary's famous Cafe" You have Lyla on your hip while Chris helps Jack in the back of the SUV as you put Lyla in her car seat then you two get in the front of the SUV.

He grabs your hand as he drives you four to the cafe for lunch, he loves how your hand fits perfectly in his, as he smiles and a couple minutes go by and you four arrive at the cafe, he parks he then gets Jack out while you grab Lyla who is playing with your hair, as Chris grabs Jack's left hand and then your right as you four walk in to the Cafe for lunch and Jay is working today and sees Chris and smiles getting the host to seat you four then the waitress comes around and takes your drink orders then leaves, as Jay comes up and congratulations Chris and you on your relationship, as Chris smiles at Jay and thanks him, Jay is one of Chris friends on IG, along with his wife Mary who is out this weekend, she had foot surgery early last week and has to stay off of it at work for two weeks" as Chris tells Jay to tell mary we are praying for a very fast recovery because Jay can't run the cafe by himself to long" as Jay laughs and then when the waitress brings your drinks back, Jay tells her Mel you take good care of this family, as she smiles and he leaves to head back to the kitchen to check on the cooking, as you let her know Jack wants the kids Chicken nuggets with french fries, and Lyla wants the cut up hotdog with Mac and cheese, as Chris smiles and lets Mel know you two are going to share the medium supreme pizza as she nods and writes it down before taking the order back to the kitchen, as Lyla is coloring and so is Jack as you play footsy with Chris under the table as he smiles and grabs your hand over the table,he takes his phone out and takes pictures of Jack, then Lyla coloring and paying no attention as he laughs and in that same picture he has you looking so adorable then your hand intertwined with his, he posts the picture to his IG feed, "lunch with my girl (Nicole Dockery) my son Jack and my daughter Lyla, I love my life, I got everything I need in this picture, love ya all, have a great and safe weekend.. ChrisxJackxLylaxNicole! As your phone goes off and you know it's because Chris posted something as you grab your phone and smile at the picture as you lean over and kiss his cheek, "I'm head over heels in love with you Christopher Michael Pratt" as he smiles at you "Im head over heels in with you too Nicole Dawn Dockery" a few minutes go by and Mel brings your food over.

As she asks if you need anything else and Chris nods his head no we are good thanks Mel as she smiles and goes to do her other tables, leaving you guys alone to eat, as you four enjoy the lunch, pays for it then you four head out, then head to the beach again, as you four arrive there again soon after you left the cafe, you arrive there and get out you grab Lyla and Chris has Jack hand as you four walk down to the water, as Lyla is laying her head on your shoulder, as you walk down the beach Jack loves the beach too as he is holding into his daddy's hand and you are right behind them holding Lyla as Chris turns around and smiles at you two as he picks Jack up in his arms and spins him around then seats him back down on the ground as you seat down on the sand with Lyla who is about to take her nap, as she grabs your ear and plays with it before she closes her eyes, as Chris and Jack run down the beach then back up to you too as Chris smiles as he sees you holding a sleepy Lyla as he seats down next to you, as Jack continued to play in the sand. "Guess who called me last week wanted to come visit? As you look at him "your mom" as he laughs "yep she wants to come visit and see the kids, so I told her she can come visit at the end of the month" as you smile "oh she is going to love the fact we are together" as he smiles at you "my mom loves you, more then Anna or Katherine so she will be over the Moon we are together" as you smile at him and he kisses your lips.

To be continued!!!!!