Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell

This will be a 10 part story

You are Pete "Maverick" Mitchell daughter, you are 2 years younger then Bradley Bradshaw and until your dad pulled his papers from the academy you and Bradley where best friends, but the moment your dad pulled his papers Bradley stopped talking to you because he thought you knew and didn't stop your dad. But you didn't know anything about it until Bradley told you weeks later why he wasn't talking to you no more, it broke your heart and you went to your dad and yelled at him he told you Bradley's mom Carole didn't want Bradley following in Goose's and his footsteps, you understand where Carole was coming from but dad shouldn't have pulled his papers he should have talked to Bradley about Carole's wishes, you blame your dad for Bradley not talking to you and you loosing your best friend. Rooster is 38 and your 36 you are a personal photographer plus you work with Penny at The Hard Deck.
You are at The Hard Deck helping setup for the tonight,

Penny is with Amelia her 15 year old daughter and your soon to be step sister because Penny and your dad Pete are engaged to be married

Penny is with Amelia her 15 year old daughter and your soon to be step sister because Penny and your dad Pete are engaged to be married. You haven't talked to Bradley since he went off and find another way in academy. It took him four extra years but he made it in and passed at the top of his class, You are washing the bar down, when two of the top gun class comes in, being Jake "Hangman" Seresin walks in with Reuben "Payback" Fitch as Jake smirks and walks over to the bar "hi Shasta, how are you doing in this fine evening? As you look up "Jake I'm doing good, how was your day? As he smirks and leans over on the bar "it was good until your dad and Bradshaw got into it, what is their deal doll? As you shake your head "Jake it's not mine story and place to tell but just a friendly reminder don't get involved it doesn't help matters and then you will become an outcast" as Jake looks at you "doll your not a outcast" as you laugh "yeah I am because I tried to fix it between them a few times and Bradley has nothing to do with me, my dad just tolerates me because Penny makes him, he cares more for Amelia then his own daughter, so just stay out of their mess" as he shakes his head "Maverick treats you like that, I'm sorry Doll" as you turn around and grab him a beer "it's alright hangman i am a grown ass women I don't need my dad in my life if he doesn't want to be in it, have a good night" as you walk away to answer the phone and it's Penny who called and let you know she is on her way to the bar, she is dropping Amelia off at home, as you let her know Jake and Reuben are the only ones here, as she mumbles your dad will be there soon with Hondo as you don't say anything she hangs up because she is leaving the house. A few minutes later Natasha, Robert and Bradley show up and Natasha waves at you behind the bar as you smile and send her a quick wave, Bradley looks over at you then down at his feet, Robert says "Rooster man why don't you just go talk to her? As Natasha smirks and goes to get them three beers from you. As Bradley shakes his head "it's not that easy Bob, we have history and it's been rough between us mostly because of Maverick and I pushed her away, she was my best friend and I pushed her away, it can't be fixed to much time and damage has happened" as Natasha gets three beers one for her one for Bob and one for Rooster then heads back over to them.

Bradley looks up again and his eyes land on you once again and he smirks he can't believe his eyes, you have grown into a beautiful lady, Coyote comes in and he walks over to you and asks for a beer as you grab him one, you bend down and when you come up your eyes meet Bradley's as you turn your head quick, you know you can't stare at him, he doesn't like it and will come over and yell at you so you don't look at him after the last time, it broke your heart when he yelled at you because you where looking at him a little too long when he was playing pool against Hangman and he lost and he blamed it on you saying he felt someone watching him and when he looked up it was you, so you hand Coyote his beer, Penny arrives and gets behind the bar after she goes around and checks on all the top gun class members, your dad and Hondo arrives and Penny grabs two beers for them, she takes them to them, before your dad hugs and kisses her on the lips. You are leaning on the bar watching them for a few minutes then Bradley walks over and taps the bar getting your attention "Shasta can I have another beer please? As you nod your head but don't look directly at him, you walk over to the cooler and get him another beer and takes it to him, "does this one go on tab or Natasha's like the first one? As you still don't look at him directly he grabs it off the bar "mine and put Natasha and Bob's next one on mine too " as you nod your head and go write it down on his ticket. He stands there watching you "Shasta Mitchell why aren't you looking at me? As you turn around and say "it's not allowed, you made it clean last year Bradshaw, do you need anything else because? I got other customers to deal with" as he shakes his head "no that's it Mitchell" as he walks over to Phoenix and Bob is seating with Coyote Hangman and Payback as Hangman eyes Rooster up and down and shakes his head and mumbles "pussy" as Rooster hears it and goes straight up to Hangman "what did you say Hangman? As Penny and you are watching from a far, you two will not do anything until it has to be done. Hangman says "your a pussy Bradshaw, you are hurting little miss over there and you don't care" as you look over when Jake points at you then you shake your head and Penny says "go take your break" as you nod your head at her then you walk from behind the bar and straight to the back deck outside.

To be continued