Clay Spencer and His Wife Nicole Quinn-Spenser part seven

Clay as you on your back on your guys bed, he has your completely naked he is completely naked to and he is in between your legs working his month on your pussy as you grip the bed covers as he licks and sucks on your clit, as he starts to suck and lick your eyes roll back in your head as he smirks As he loves the feeling of you getting wet because of him, as he pulls back and looks at you as he slides up and in-between your legs, "Ace you ready? As you look at him in the eyes "yes Blondie" as you bite your lip and he slides into you, He kisses your lips lightly as he starts to pounces in and out of you, as you moan out, and he feels you tight up around his cock as he says "no Ace not yet I'm going to give it to you good do you hear me" as he slow down and continues to fuck slow making you feeling every inch of him, as he puts one hand on your belly and rubs it lightly as he moves back just a bit, Lifting your legs up and holding them in place as he continues to pounces you as you feel the best feeling start to come over you, as he smirks "you want to cum Ace I feel you your squeezing me so damn much, I'll make a deal I'll let you cum if you squirt for me I know you can do it" as you smile at him and starts to rubs your pussy as he continues to pounces your pussy as you start to shake and your about to climax on his cock as he leans down and kisses your lips as you start to climax on his cock, as he feels you and he loves that feel as he continues to pounces into you then a few minutes go by and you start to squirt on his cock, and as soon as you do that he shots his load inside you. Then he pulls out and places his head against yours and catches his breath, "my Ace still gets me going" as you giggle at him "alright Blondie" as you slap his chest and he smiles and kisses your lips passionately. As he slides down your body and stops at your belly "Bailey James "I hope daddy didn't scare you, but sometimes daddy and mommy will do things like that, that's how you were made and down the road your siblings will be made" as you look at him "Clay Spencer, don't be saying stuff to her like that while she is in the womb" as he smirks at you "why not she has heard way worse Sonny, Jason, Ray and Eric, I'm her dad I got royalty over them" as you laugh at him "your right I'm sorry, my hormones are acting up again" as he nods his head at you and lays down on the bed, pulling you on his chest "I understand Mamà" as you two relax together in each other's arms and then you two fall asleep naked together.

You and Clay sleep through the night in each other's arms, next morning are in the closet packing your bags for the babymoon next weekend, clay is downstairs on the phone with Sonny, Jason and Ray are going to have all the kids today at the park and Clay is going to meet them there later on, you are going to meet up with lisa, Natalie and Naima for some lady time together, as you are in your bra and panties as you finish packing your bags for next weekend, then you fine something to wear today with the girls!

Clay comes up behind and kisses your neck and says "you look beautiful Ace" as you giggle and turns around and look at him "thanks Blondie" as he finds his blue jeans and a button down shirt, for the park with the guys, as he walks out of the clos...

Clay comes up behind and kisses your neck and says "you look beautiful Ace" as you giggle and turns around and look at him "thanks Blondie" as he finds his blue jeans and a button down shirt, for the park with the guys, as he walks out of the closet and begins to get dressed, "so what are you and girls doing today? As you look at him "don't know yet it's Lisa's day to pick" as he smiles and says "I think I'm going to try and corrupt Abel today" as you shake your head "Blondie don't do that because you know if you do the moment Bailey turns his age Sonny will corrupt her" as he laughs "I'll corrupt Abel but Sonny ain't corrupt my daughter, I got royalty over him in that category" as you laugh at him as he pulls you into his lap "Bailey James Spenser don't let uncle Sonny corrupt you no matter what your daddy's sweet little princess you hear me" as you smile at him as he leans over and kisses your belly. As you run your fingers through his hair.

He smiles at you "love you Ace" as you smile at him "I love you too Blondie" as he leans up and kisses you passionately on the lips. A couple minutes go by and you two get off the bed and head downstairs, and outside to your car and his truck, you are meeting the girls at the mall and he is meeting the guys and the kids at the park, on his way home he is going to stop by the diner and get get some dinner for you two he will call you before leaving the park and see what you want and then he will stop and get it for you on his way home, tonight he will pack his bags for next weekend babymoon trip.

To be continued in a few days 3 more parts!!! Next part will be the babymoon!!!!