Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part seven

Next morning everyone is up Gamora is with Loki and they are exchanging contact information, and making arrangements for him to comeback to visit and her to come visit him on earth, the avengers are about to leave and head back to earth to get the orb back to Tony Stark and Stark Industries, as Ming is with you as Gamora hug Loki goodbye as they leave and Peter and Rocket are tracking Yondu ship they got incoming tracking code right after the avengers left as Peter uses a cloaking device on the the ship so Yondu can't find us, As Gamora comes helps you and Ming with breakfast as Drax is helping Groot with some weapons Incase Yondu get past the cloaking device.

A few minutes go by and Peter comes to you and hands you a beautiful Mars rock Black with Red Crystals through, you all are seating outside around the table eating breakfast so he seats down next to you and you learn over kisses his cheek as he grabs your hand, as another ship lands, and it's Gamora sister Nebula, she is looking for Gamora because Thanos has went off his rocker finally as Gamora let's Nebula know the Avengers have the orb and they will stop Thanos and Peter told them if they need help to call us, we are the guardians of the Galaxy and Nebula you are more then welcome to join us? As Nebula smiles and hugs Gamora and sends her ship back home on autopilot but after Rocket cleans the system. As Gamora introduces everyone to her sister, a couple later Gamora takes Nebula in and show to the room they will share, Drax has took Ming for walk around Mars, Rocket and Groot are watch the screens to make sure Yondu hasn't find us and Peter find a secret cave And you two are going to have some alone time together for a little bit, he left Rocket in charge and said if anything happens to call on the headset as rocket give him a thumbs up as Peter grabs some blankets and pillows and you two are heading towards the cave he has your hand in his, as you two make it to it and he lays the blankets down then throws the pillows down too as you two lay down next to each other and he smiles at you as he pulls you to him and kisses your lips "princess the ship is getting packed" as you giggle "nah Gamora is going to share with her sister, I'm moving in with you rocket has his room, Groot has his Ming has my old room and Drax has his and we still have three extra rooms, we are fine Star-Dork" as he licks his lips "I'm your Star-Dork" as he pulls on top of him, his hands go to your ass and he squeezes it lightly. "I was thinking about something important and i wanted run it by you right fast" as you smile at him as he slides his hands under your shirt, "Princess i want our first time to be special I want you naked laid out on our bed on the ship, begging for me to take you" as you look down at him and you bite your lip "MMM Peter I think that can be arranged" as he leans up and kisses your lips " I love it when bite your lip" as he holds you by your hips. And you two stay in the position for a little while then he rolls you over so your laying on your back and Is in between your legs.

"I love you my princess" as you look at him "I love you too my dork" as he smirks and kisses your lips passionately. "Tonight I'm going to make love to you" as you smile "oh is that promise Star-Lord" as he smiles at you "oh yeah it's promise princess" as you two spend a couple hours in the cave together, then you two head back to the ship, you are going to eat dinner with everyone then turn in and Peter has everything planned out for you first time, Groot is with you in the kitchen arena as you are making a salad, Peter with Drax help is grilling the meat as Rocket is still watching the screens, as Gamora is with Ming and Nebula they are playing a card game in the rec room on the ship, as you got Peter's walkman connected to the sound system on the ship and you got Fox on the Run playing as Groot is dancing as you turn around and catch him "go Groot, you got some moves" as he smiles at you. As you finish making the salads putting them in the cooler Groot carry's it head outside and you two go check on Peter & Drax and the meat, as as Rocket comes out with the tablet and seats down with Groot as you seat down across from them, Gamora, Ming and Nebula come out with some drinks and join you all at the tables. A few minutes go by and everything is ready for dinner as everyone digs in as Peter seats down next to you as he smirks and everyone enjoys dinner, tomorrow morning you all are heading back into space, Loki is going to call Gamora in the morning before you all head out to see when a good time for you all to come to earth in a couple weeks maybe, as after you all eat everyone cleans up, everyone heads off to do their own things as Peter lifts you up in his arms and carry's you towards your guys room and as soon as you two get inside he throw you on the bed and he does a striptease as you smile at him "oh damn Peter Quill, Dance Off" as he winks at you "you and me princess" as you get on your knees in the bed and start to strip too as he licks his lips as he watches you closely. As he can't take it no more so he launches himself at you and you giggle "Star-Lord" as he kisses your lips "yes Shasta" as you touch his face "you keep laughing yourself your going to hurt yourself bad" as he laughs "nah I'm Star-Lord the badass outlaw remember, plus I got Shasta my sexy ass nurse to take care of me If something does happen to me" as you shake your head at him as he rubs his fingers up and across your Belly.

To be continued in a few days... Next part you two finally do the deed!!!!