Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot final part 2/2

Next morning you take the boys to school and then have the meeting with their teachers about their mom, everyone agrees if she shows up again and starts trouble the cops will be called in, you promise to let Max know the situation and they smile at you and you leave, the boys see you leave and they wave as you get in the car and head home, your phone has a message from Max to come by the studio after the meeting, he got some news to tell you as you head that way. A few minutes later you arrive at the studio, park then head in. And you head towards Max dressing room. You see Jason who smiles at you "hi Remi" as you smile at him "hi Jason how is it going? As he shakes his head "it's going good happy to be back at work" as you nod your head "yeah I bet Max is happy too, I'll see you later got to go talk to the hubby about some things" as he nods his head and you head to Max's dressing room.

A few minutes later you are there as Max is in his outfit for the shoot today, you love him in his army getup, you are seating down on the couch as he walks over and kisses your lips "did the meeting go well? As you look at him "the school said if she comes back and starts trouble they will call the cops and let them deal with her" as he nods his head "sounds good to me" he pulls you off the couch by your hands "so tonight I was thinking we could go to the movies and dinner, you and me and the boys what you think? As you look at him "I like that idea very much Maximillion" as he nods his head "good Remington, I love spending time with you and the boys, and I hope Monday we get some good news that your pregnant with our three child" as you smile at him, "but anyway the good news I told you I got, the show got another season plus I got asked to be in a couple episodes of this new show about army life, I'll be my character from seal team" as you smile and say "omg that's amazing news Maximillion I am a proud wife" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly. Then you leave and head home, you got a couple classes you need to do before him and the boys get home and you all head to dinner. Your phone ring and it's your obgyn Doctor as you answer it and the nurse let's you know they got your results back your blood work and pee test and you are indeed pregnant about a month along and the doctor said she wanted to see you back in the office in 2 months so you set up the next appointment and you think her for calling you with the results so fast as you hang up and take a deep breath you can't believe your pregnant with yours and Max first child his three, you can't wait to tell Max and the boys the good news.

A few minutes later, you are upstairs in your room that you share with Max you are getting ready for dinner tonight with Max and the boys,

A few minutes later you are in your bathroom finishing up your make-up as Max comes in from work and he has the boys with him, he went by and got them he tells them to go get put their bags in their room and come back down and wait for you two to ...

A few minutes later you are in your bathroom finishing up your make-up as Max comes in from work and he has the boys with him, he went by and got them he tells them to go get put their bags in their room and come back down and wait for you two to come down, they nods their heads and head upstairs stopping at the rooms putting their bags down and Max comes upstairs and sees you leaning against the dresser putting your make-up on as he learns against the door frame as he smirks "hi babygirl you look good" as you turn and smile at him "hi handsome thanks I got some news earlier" as he smirks and says "good news I'm guessing" as you giggle and say "yes very good news, the doctor called and said I'm indeed pregnant" as he smiles and says "really that's amazing news babygirl, I can't believe you are pregnant with our first child" as you smile at him and he goes to get ready so you can leave and head to dinner together. Fast Forward your pregnancy is going well, You and Max find out your are carrying a baby boy, you two have decided on his name, Sebastian Nathaniel Thieriot. Max can't believe you two will be parents to another little boy in a couple weeks time. He is meant to be born on your guys anniversary which is in three weeks from now. He has finally finished up the filming the next season of seal team and has done his episodes for the new show, you are on bed rest by order from the doctor. A few weeks later you give birth to a beautiful baby boy. He came the day of your anniversary with Max. Max is holding him as the boys come in to meet their little brother, they are protected of him as soon as they hold him, and you love that idea, your boys are very good brothers to their new baby brother. You and Max are proud parents to all three. Your sister Abigail and AJ have their babygirl a few months ago, t
You and Max continued to live your life a couple years later you get pregnant again with your second child this time a girl you name her Penelope Jade Thieriot she is a mini version of you, Demi got pregnant with you when you where pregnant with Penelope. They had a little girl named Lola she is a few days older then Penelope. You love your life you and Max have 3 boys and one girl and you two have each other and life is amazing.

That's it for this one!