Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot Part Two

A couple hours later, you all are back at the house watching tv together, when you decide it's bedtime, Willow is up for it, same with Ranger and Bodhi, Beaux and Maximus all head upstairs to their rooms, for the night and they turn in, you and Max head to your guys bedroom. Max comes out of the bathroom he took a shower, as you alright in bed as he walks over and gets in with you "babygirl I know you want to be pregnant with your sister, but you can still get pregnant with your twin" as you smile at him. "Your right, I just can't believe she hasn't told me yet but everyone else knows, me and Abigail are meant to be close" as he leans over and kisses your lips "I want to be close to you" as you smile and kiss him back passionately, your fingers go to his hair as you pull on the ends and he moans in your mouth. He moves his hand in between your legs and feels your wetness as he pulls back and  looks at you "already wet babygirl? As you moan out as he slides his fingers into your pussy, as he smirks and starts to rub your clit slowly, as you moan out and bite your bottom lip, He smirks and says "omg my wife is so wet, I can't believe your already so wet for me and I didn't do much of nothing but kiss you, do I have that kind of affect on you babygirl? As you smile at him "yes Max you could just look at me and I'll be putty in your hands" as he smirks and kisses down your neck leaving his wet kisses up and down your neck he lightly sucks on one spot and you moan louder but not to loud Because the kids are sleeping down the hall from you two.

He moves in-between your legs, removing his hands he pulls back and removes your panties, then your shirt, leaving you naked underneath him as your hands go to his shirt and you remove it then his boxer shorts leaving him naked too, he smirks and kisses down your neck to your boobs sucking on them lightly. As you moan out and he smirks and sucks and licks on them, then he slides himself into you, as you run your fingers over his back and he starts to Fuck you hard, making you feel him completely, he pulls back from your nipples and kisses your lips lightly as he pounce into your core, making you dig your nails into his back as he moans out and continues to Fuck you hard, deep and fast. As his mouth goes to your neck and he sucks on your sweet spot on your neck, as he moves his hand to your clit and he starts to rub it while he pounces into you. As you start to shake, your pussy tights up around his cock, as you push on his chest and he smirks and rolls you two over and your riding his cock now. His hands go to your hips as he bounces you up and down on his cock. He smirks and watches you take his dick so well, as you ride his cock and your hands go to his chest to hold you up, as he smiles and leans up and sucks on your nipples. As you take one hand and run your fingers through his hair as he smirks and he bounces you and down on his cock, making you take him Deep and hard. A few more minutes he has you about to climax on his cock as his hand goes to rub your clit too as your body starts to shake and you climax on his cock, then he continues to rub your clit and you squirt too, he pulls back and smirks at you as he shots his load deep inside your pussy, you can't get pregnant yet you got the IUD for 3 years, as he kisses your lips lightly and then pulls out of your pussy and lays down next to you as you catch your breath and he pulls you against his chest. You two fall asleep soon after.

To be continued