Happy Lowman and Shasta Trager part 9

A little bit later you two move into the kitchen to eat dinner, Then after he does the dishes then you two go get ready for bed, tomorrow he has to go see packer about the delivery to Mayans in a few days time. As you get into your PJs tonight it's your sport bra and some panties, as happy removes his jeans and t-shirt leaving him in his boxers shorts only. As you two get in bed. Happy pulls you on the bed with him, he rubs his hand on your ass lightly "I was thinking about something else, I can get your lips tattoo on my neck and you can get my on you somewhere no one can see very often your ass cheek" as you giggle and look at him "or on my chest arena like on the top of my breast? As he smiles at you "oh I like that idea ever more" as he moves his hand and grabs your ass cheek and says "or I could do one on your chest then one on that beautiful juicy ass" as you  giggle at him.

As he rolls you over on your back with him in-between your lags and he smiles at you "I think we didn't have sex this morning so what do you think we make that up right now? As you run your hands up and down his back as you nod your head at him "yes Killer I want you inside me" as he smirks and moves his hand to your panties and removes them as he bends over and kisses your neckline. As he pulls his cock out of his boxers shorts, and slides it into your pussy,He fucks your pussy fast, hard and deep as you moan out and he grips your hands underneath you and fucks you into the mattress, He lets your arms go and they go to the headboard as he fucks you deep making you take his cock complete in you as you moan out and he smirks down at you, He feels you start to pull away but he isn't having it, he pushes you down into the mattress and kisses your neck "no little girl take it" as you moan out and he pulls out and then he lays on his back and makes you crawl on top of his cock, you slide down on it as you put your hands on his chest and starts to ride him as he moans out,

He holds your hips as you start to bounce on his cock, He moans out and his hands go up to your belly as he lifts his hips and starts to fuck you hard, fast and deep making you feel him deep inside you, as you moan out and you tight up your about ...

He holds your hips as you start to bounce on his cock, He moans out and his hands go up to your belly as he lifts his hips and starts to fuck you hard, fast and deep making you feel him deep inside you, as you moan out and you tight up your about to climax on his cock as he feels it and he grips your hips and starts to pounce into you as you climax on his cock as he rubs his hands to your back and shots his load deep inside you while you finish cumming yourself, he pulls you down to his chest and rolls you both over and then he slides out of you and falls face forward on the bed as he catches his breath as you lay there and he rolls over and kisses your lips lightly before he gets up and gets a rag to clean you both up.

Then he pulls You to his chest and kisses your forehead, you two get comfortable in each other's arms and fall sleep together, next morning you are up and In the bathroom getting ready for the day,

You are dressed, and fixing your hair, you got it down and just letting it do it's own thing, happy comes in the bathroom in his dark blue jeans, white t-shirt his Kutte on and him in his black tennis shoes

You are dressed, and fixing your hair, you got it down and just letting it do it's own thing, happy comes in the bathroom in his dark blue jeans, white t-shirt his Kutte on and him in his black tennis shoes. As he kisses your cheek before he heads out to him bike, you are going to see Bella at work this morning and see about her place, for you, Happy and Opie. As you finish up getting ready then head out too, you pat Opie's head then you head to your car and to Bella's office, Happy has money saved back plus you got some too, as you arrive at her office and you go in with some coffee for you both, you know Bella and nikki's favorite kind, as she is at the front desk as you walk in and go over and hand her her cup, as she smiles at you "hey girly what's up "as you giggle "I wanted to come congratulations you on saying yes to moving in with Tig and the girl's" as she smiles at you "omg I know right" as you lean against the desk "Bella me and Happy wanted to know if you would sale your house to us by any chance since your moving in with tig and the girls And if you do Dawn can move In the pool house what do you say? As she looks at you and smiles "I'll sale it to you and Happ, you two talk about a price you can effort and let me know" as you nod your head and you two talk a few more minutes before you head to the yard to see happy before he leaves to go meet packer about the delivery to the Mayans mc this coming weekend as you need to let Happy know about your talk with Bella.

A little bit later your at the yard and happy is filling up his bike for the run, as you go over and wraps your arms around him "she is going to sale it to us and said to figure out how much we can effort and let her know" as he turns around "oh hell yeah we are about to buy our first house together,I'll see what I got in the safe, you got some too we will see what we have together when I get home tonight after my meeting with packer alright? As you nod your head at him as he grabs his helmet then gets on his bike pulling you to him by your shirt and kisses your lips passionately. Then he heads off to his meeting.

To be continued in a couple days.. I'll be working on a angel Reyes and Jax Teller for hardywoman99 so keep a look out for them too