Sonny Quinn And Jason's baby sister Jessi part 6

You two have a nice lunch then head to your special spot and relax for a little bit then Sonny calls Jason and lets him know you two will be at his house to get Digger in a few minutes, plus he appreciates him and the kids watching him for you two so you could have a couple hours away from the house and he also let's him know he asked you and you agreed to it so the next few days he will be moving his stuff to your house which will be both yours when he moves in completely, then he will let his apartment go back after he gets everything moved out and get someone to clean up after. As you two make it to the house, and you two head into the living-room with all your bags and stuff and you start to unpack it and put it away, you give Digger the toy you got for him as he is laying down in front of the couch.

As you laugh and take everything you got and put it up as Sonny helps and he is going to call the owner to his apartment and let her know he is giving it up and will get his stuff out and get someone to clean it up before she comes and checks it off as ready to go back on the market but right now you two are going to put everything up you got then watch some TV before heading to Clay and Nicole's house for dinner tonight with all the guys and their family's. Clay is going to bbq tonight. And your feeling good so you can go and see everyone, Digger will be alright for a couple hours when you and Sonny go over to clay and Nicole's house, he is wore out from playing with Emma and Michael today. You two put everything up then get on the couch and Sonny joins you and you find something to watch for a little bit, Sonny wraps his arm around you and kisses your forehead lighty "tomorrow I'm going to call the owner for the apartment complex and let her know I'm moving out and I'll get it cleaned up after, I'll get Jason, Clay and Ray and Eric to come over and help me get everything packed and moved over here the next few days, then I'll call Eric's sister Annie and get her to clean the apartment for me, I know Eric said she needs the work and income, we got your doctor's appointment Thursday before lunch right? As you nod your head at him as he smiles at you and you two get comfortable in each other's arms and watch TV until you two head to Clay and Nicole's house for the BBQ, it's funny you are Jason's sister and Sonny's girl and Clay is married to Sonny's sister, they are expecting their first child a girl whom they are naming Bailey James Spenser" and Sonny is super excited to be an uncle but what would make him even more happier is you two having a baby bean down the road, he knows he has to ask you to marry him then you two get married then the babies can come in but Jason has a plan for you and you respect that but shit happens you love Sonny and if it doesn't happen like Jason wants then so be it you two are grown ups.

A couple hours later you two head to Clay and Nicole's house for the BBQ you got the chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert, as you carry the boxes out to Sonny's truck, and you two head towards Clay and Nicole's house, Sonny stops by the gas station and gets some beers for the guys, as he grabs your hand and says "I love you so fucking much" as you smile at him "I love you too" as he brings your hand up to his lips and kisses it lightly, then you two arrive at Clay and Nicole's house and you two get out and head up to the front door Sonny Knocks on the door and Jason opens it and lets you both in, as Emma comes over and hugs you then Sonny as you smile you love your family especially your older brother and your nephew and niece. As Sonny brings the cookies to the table while Clay is grilling burgers and hotdogs, as Michael and Emma  go off and play with Ray's kids. As Natalie comes over and you two go seat down with Nicole who looks beautiful pregnant you hope you look that good when you get pregnant with Sonny Quinn's babies in the future. As Sonny is seating next to Clay, Ray and Jason and he lets them know he needs help packing up his apartment and move everything to your house before they leave for the next ops mission, as they all agree to help this coming week as Clay smiles at Sonny and he is happy for his brother in law, you two are taking a big step in your relationship now all you two just need to get engaged, married and a baby and it doesn't have to in that order but Jason wants it in that order and you are fine trying to do it It in that order but if it doesn't you will not be mad, you all enjoy the company of each other and eat some amazing food, a couple hours later you are driving Sonny back home, he had a few beers and you don't want him driving so when you two leave you took his keys and now your driving him home.

To be continued two more parts!!!!