Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks

This will be a 10 part story!

Natasha is rio's second baby momma she is pregnant right now with his child a little girl, with she is going to name Riley Rae Marks, yes she are Beth and Annie's sister she the middle girl so your Beth's younger sister and Annie's big sister, you meet Rio about a year ago when she and the girls started working for him, Beth, Anna and Ruby. You where in your last year of college you where going for your nursing major, you had drop of the Beth's kids from the park they had saw their dad Dean and grandma Judith And Beth forgot to pick them up so she called you and you went and got the kids and you came in the house and the kids ran upstairs and you walked into the kitchen to find them seating around the table with Rio and three of his man holding guns to their heads, you where in the army for 4 years until you got hurt and had to come home, so you pull the gun out that is in you're pants and shot on of his guys in the leg as Rio watches you closely and doesn't let the other two do anything as he walks over to you and licks his lips "Shit killer that was sexy as hell, name is rio what's yours? As you look at him and smirks "Natasha" as he nods his head and then turns to look at the girls "two weeks and I'll be back, have my money" as he leaves and the two guys help up the one you shot up and they leave as you look at Beth "what the hell?

As Annie runs over and hug you like crazy, Ruby does the same thing and Beth just looks at you in aww as you find out what is going on and you let Beth know you are going help them, as beth thanks you and you head home but that night your followed by Rio and when you arrive at your apartment he shows himself again, as he comes up behind you and you turn around quick and the next thing you know he has you up against the building "killer has some fire and I like it" as you smirk at him "Christopher Rio Lopez, can you let go of me please before I nut check you" as he licks his lips and let's you go "your good Natasha Lee Marks four years in the army, discharged because you got shot through your right shoulder bone and they repair it but you couldn't be in the army no more, now your in college to become a RN, never married no kids, are you lesbian? As you shake your head "no I like dick, christopher Rio Lopez never married one son around 9 named Marcus Jose Lopez you got your fingers in different things when was the last time you had pussy? As he bites his bottom lip and grabs you by the neck "oh it's been a while about 8 months, you want to change that? As you shake your head at him then  pull yourself away from "nah I'm good boo and don't come around here again or I'll shot you dead where you stand understand?

As he nods his head at you and then walks to his car "Crystal clear boo but I'll be seeing you in two weeks with your sisters and Ruby when I want my money they took without permission" as you turn around and walk inside your apartment building and when you arrive in time apartment you close the door fast and slide down the door trying to catch your breath, you all hot and bothered by him. Next morning you are up and getting ready for the day, you don't got class today it's the weekend so you are going to Beth's house to talk about the plan to get Rio the money back,

 Next morning you are up and getting ready for the day, you don't got class today it's the weekend so you are going to Beth's house to talk about the plan to get Rio the money back,

Rio is seating in his car across the street as you walk out and he looks over at you as you scent someone watching you so you look up around and your eyes land on rio as you shake your head and head over to his car

"Rio what did I say last night" as he smiles at you, and hands you a coffee "went and got you a coffee, your favorite Little Killer, Grande Iced, Sugar-Free, Vanilla Latte With Soy Milk and Killer I like this outfit on you where are you heading? As you take it and say "my sister's house and thank you" as he smiles at you "I can take you I got business over that way" as you shake your head at him "I can drive myself Rio but I appreciate the coffee and I'll see you in two weeks when you pick up your money, bye handsome Gang leader" as you turn around and head to your car then picks up both Ruby and Annie before you three head to Beth's house.

To be continued in a few days!!!!