Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Girlfriend Ashley Smith/Shasta

This will be a 6 part story!!!!

A couple months after Nova got Yondu and his group, you and Peter are back on earth your going to meet your dad, and Peter is going to check some more into his dad, you look at Peter who is seating next to you in Tony's car as you two head to meet you dad as you grab Peter's hand as he looks at you and smiles he then leans over and kisses your lips lightly. His hand goes to your belly and he rubs it lightly "we still aren't telling no one about our little Bean yet? As you smile at him "yes Peter, I'm not ready yet but I promise we will come clean about me being pregnant soon" as he nods his head at you, he can't believe your a month and half pregnant with your guys first child, it happen one night after a mission for Nova you two made it back to your room and the next thing you knew he had took you against the door to the bed and you ended up pregnant because it was your time. And Peter hasn't left your side since you two find out, you all where getting check ups from Nova and that's when you find out and Peter was the first one besides the doctor who know, Peter used a tool on the doctor and the doctor doesn't remember anything about you being pregnant she give you both a check off.

Peter doesn't let you go off on your own since you learn the news, he normally goes with you, today you are meeting your dad then you two will head back to Tony's house and Peter is going to learn some more about his dad, you are nervous but super excited to meet your dad, he did know about you but promise your mom he wouldn't get in contact with you,

Peter is holding your hand as you make it to your dad's place, as the car stops and Peter gets out first then helps you out as you two walk up to your dad's front door and knock as Peter wraps his arm around you and you two wait for the door to op...

Peter is holding your hand as you make it to your dad's place, as the car stops and Peter gets out first then helps you out as you two walk up to your dad's front door and knock as Peter wraps his arm around you and you two wait for the door to open and when it does it's your dad, who smiles at you "Ashley I'm Phil Coulson, your dad please come in, then he looks at Peter and smiles "you must be Peter Quill, Tony has told me all about how you two are save the Galaxy with a group" as you two walk in the house and he smiles "your mom's where best friends, you two must be the same way? As Peter smiles and grabs your hand "well Mr. Coulson we are actually together" as your dad smiles at you and Peter and scene something more "Peter your dad is half god right his name is Ego, have you find anything else on him? As Peter shakes his head "no Tony has some information for me about my dad, wait did you know?  As your dad smiles "you two come with me and I'll show you, yes Peter have information on your dad something Tony doesn't know" as you grab Peter's hand and you two follow your dad to his office, he looks at you "are you two hiding something from everyone, big news I feel? As you look at him then smile as Peter says "your daughter is pregnant, she is a month and half along, we haven't told one yet, how did you know we where hiding something sir? As your dad smiles "I got special powers And I'm pretty sure Ashley does too, and your child wants everyone to know about it so you need to come clean about you being pregnant to everyone around you soon, I can scenes the baby" as Peter smiles at you and says "we will come clean about the baby to everyone else tonight sir", as you nod your head at him.

Your dad gives Peter some information on his dad, as he says "your baby will be alright in space, that's where it was made, space will be it's home, earth will be second just like I'm guess it the same for you two right" as you look at your dad and smile "space has been our home since we where 10 and we are 29 so yeah it's our home but we come visit earth alot because one of members is dating Loki from the avengers plus we have become a really close to Tony and Piper and now that your here, as we will come visit you too" as he smiles and says "yes please I want to meet my grandbaby" as you promised to visit him when you come down, as Peter is looking over the file your dad has about his dad as you walk over to him "Peter my dad said you can have that file he has copy's, let's go back to Tony's, dad is going to drop by tomorrow" as Peter smiles and you grab his hand as he shakes your dad's Hand before you two leave, "thanking him for the information" as your dad smiles and says "he will see you two tomorrow" as you hug him and you and Peter head to Tony's car and then you two are heading back to Tony's house, where you are going to come clean about you being pregnant with Peter's child.

Peter keeps the file close to him but he grabs your hand and brings it up to his lips as he kisses it lightly "so you got powers and I'm half god, our kid is going to be special for sure" as you smile "dad said I more then likely have powers and yes Peter your half god so our kid will most definitely be special" as you two make it back to Tony's house and everyone is there waiting to see how it went with your dad as you let them it went really good, he is going to come by tomorrow, and promise to keep in touch, as Peter smiles and looks around the room, "we do got some news, Ashley is pregnant with our first child, she is a month and half along and I am happy you all are here right now because I need to do something, as he grab the ring from his back pocket and gets down on one knee in front of you "Ashley Nicole Smith, you have made life complete, my mom before she died when I find my soulmate everything would be beautiful all the time and I got to say my life has been completely different since you came into my life, and the last year and half has been beautiful all the time because your my girl now, and when you told me, you where pregnant I was over the moon, I am getting my family, with you, and I'm asking you to marry me become Mrs Peter Quill in the future, so what do you say? As you smile at him and say "yes Peter I'll marry you" as everyone cheers and Peter slides the ring on your finger then picks you up and spin you around, kissing your lips lightly.

To be continued!!!!!