Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux part 3

You and Joshua planned a very quick wedding ceremony and it's happen when the guys arrive tomorrow morning, goodnight is still sour at Joshua, but come tomorrow morning you will be Bella Robicheaux-Faraday, and Sam already said you two can have honeymoon it may be only one night but Joshua agreed to it, Sam already said you and Joshua will have the house to yourself tomorrow night. All the other guys will stay outside in your backyard, as Joshua is holding you against his chest On the bed, "you promise send me something as soon as you find out? As you nod your head at him "yes Joshua I promise" as he smiles at you "and I promise to get back here to you as quick as possible" as you smile and he rubs his hand down your back "I love you Bella Robicheaux" as you look at him and kisses him on the lips then you two pull apart "I love you too Joshua Faraday"

As he slides his fingers down and under your shirt touching your boobs as you moan out as he smiles "I want you to be loud this time and tomorrow night, I want to hear my girl moan for my dick" as you look at him and bite your bottom lip as he slides his hand down and pulls your panties down as you grip his belt as he smiles "it's yours darling take it" as you undo his belt and then his pants pushing them down as he kicks them off as you remove his boxer shorts, as he smiles and pulls you on top of him as he slides himself into you and you moan out, as he holds you upright by his hands on your hips making you take him completely as you start to bounce on his dick as he slides one hand under your shirt and grips your boobs again as you bounce on his cock as your moans get louder as he smiles "it's your darling your doing so well" as you moan out and he holds your hip as you take him completely inside you as he can't take it anymore so he rolls you over on your back and starts to pounce into you, as you throw your head back and scream as he hits your g-spot as he feels you tight up and he loves that feeling so he knows you aren't going to last much longer but truth be told he isn't either, as he leans down and kisses your lips lightly as you climax on his cock then he shots more seeds into you, as he pulls off and lays down next to you, his hand goes to your belly and he rubs it as he pulls you against his chest soon after, "tomorrow you become Mrs Joshua Faraday you ready for that? As you look at him "yes I'm totally ready for that" as he kisses your lips lightly then you two fall sleep together.

Next morning you are both up when everyone arrives at your house, as you are in your dress for the wedding ceremony in a couple hours, Joshua hugs Red then Vasquez then Jack and Billy, as Jack smiles "you going to make Bella Mrs Faraday today buddy? As Joshua nods his head "yep" as your friend Emily who works at the store in town is coming to wedding ceremony, as Goodnight is outside on the porch as you come out and ask him to walk you down the aisle as he smiles and hugs you "it would be my pleasure baby sis" as you smile and he goes to the guys and pulls Joshua aside way from the others "Joshua list I'm protect of my sister, but you understand that you grow up with her, so please don't hurt her" as Joshua looks at Goodnight "never cross my mind, I love your sister man have since we where little bit things, I promise I'll be a good partner" as Goodnight pats Joshua on the shoulder as  Emily arrives and Vasquez is draw to her, as you hug Emily then she comes with you into the house, Joshua comes around and sees Vasquez standing there as he smiles and walks over "talk to her before we leave brother, don't waste another moment thinking we got all the time in the world because, shit happens" as Vasquez smiles and goes into the house to see Emily talking to Sam as he comes up behind them and Sam says "Miss Emily the guy behind is Vasquez he is apart of our group" as Emily turns around and her eyes lock with Vasquez and Vasquez smiles at her "it's nice to meet you miss Emily, we are happy you could join us today celebrating Joshua and Bella wedding ceremony" as Emily smiles at him.

Joshua is standing by the door frame coming in the house as you come out of your room and he smiles big, as he calls you over to him with his fingers as you walk over to him as he kisses your lips passionately, then pulls back and says "Vasquez likes your friend Emily" as you look over at them "well it seems she likes him too" as Joshua pulls you against his chest and kisses your forehead, as the preacher arrives and you all head outside as Joshua is standing there waiting for you as you walk out with Goodnight, and Joshua smiles your beautiful, as the wedding ceremony goes well no problems, Emily and Vasquez are off in a corner talking and getting to know each other better, you are now Mrs Joshua Faraday and you can't be more Happy. Joshua has you on his lap as everyone is having a good time, as Joshua kisses your neck and places his hand on your belly, "I love you so much Mrs Bella Faraday" as you smile at him "I love you too Mr. Joshua Faraday" as he can't believe you two are married and you maybe pregnant with your guys first kid, he hates the fact he has to leave you for this trip but he promise as soon as you let him know if you are then he will get back here as soon as possible, Sam understand if your pregnant Joshua will be stepping down for a bit. And Sam says if that happens every guy needs a break so everyone will get some down time and get Normal jobs and live normal life's for a bit. As Joshua has you against his chest as you all seat around the fire outside.

To be continued in a few days!!!!