Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 7

You get ready for the day,

You get in your Jeep and head to the raptors padlock, you get there before Owen as you walk over to the padlock and you see Blue who you click your mouth and she comes over to the gate and you pat her head through the bars, as Barry is there and h...

You get in your Jeep and head to the raptors padlock, you get there before Owen as you walk over to the padlock and you see Blue who you click your mouth and she comes over to the gate and you pat her head through the bars, as Barry is there and he says "you are the Omega" as you smile and look at him as Owen pulls up a couple Minutes later and sees you with Blue as Barry walks over to him "your girl maybe taking your job man" as Owen laughs "nah I'm the Alpha she is just my Omega which makes her the girls Omega too, is Charlie doing better this morning? As Barry smiles "yep she was playing with Echo and Delta just a few minutes ago" as Owen smiles and walks over to you and wrapping his arms around you as Blue clicks her mouth and Owen smiles at her "Blue don't be jealous, she is our Omega" as you smile and click your mouth to Blue as she runs off to find the others, as you turn around and smile at him "hi handsome" as he smiles "hi my beautiful darling, you miss me? As you giggle "yes I did I don't like being away from you for long and a hour is to long" as he smiles at you.

"I want to spend every minute with you if possible" as you kiss him passionately, as you pull away a few minutes later, he looks sexy in his clothes today, it's shows off his muscles in his arms,

He smiles "I got to get in the cage with the girls and get them ready for the tour with your family" as you smile and grab his hand "I want to come in too" as he smiles "come on, as he grabs your hand and you two walk in the gate and then in the c...

He smiles "I got to get in the cage with the girls and get them ready for the tour with your family" as you smile and grab his hand "I want to come in too" as he smiles "come on, as he grabs your hand and you two walk in the gate and then in the cage as he calls for the girls who come running and stop a few feet away from him and you as he puts his hands up and the girls stand still waiting his first command, as he makes blue get up front and take control of the girls after he gives them their first order. Blue looks at you as they run off as you smile at Owen when he turns around "Omega your trying to take my girls, I think they like you better then me now" as you giggle "nah I just don't show fear remember and they respect that, I saw a video of you training the girls back in the day, your their Alpha" as he smiles and leans down and kisses your lips "yours too now darling" as you put your hand on his chest "yep I like have you as my Alpha" as he kisses you passionately dipping you down as the girls come back and stand still in line Blue to Charlie, Echo and Delta as you smile at them and then after you and Owen kiss you, you two Stand there and you go over to Blue who puts her head down, as you pet her and she licks your hand when you remove your hand from her head, then you move on to Charlie Echo and Delta.

Owen smiles and you leave the cage so he can get the girls ready for the tour with your family in a couple hours, you go to his office and seat down on his couch, Claire calls your phone and you answer it "yes sis what's up? As she smiles "you with Owen at the raptors padlock right ? As you giggle "yes I didn't have anything on my schedule so I'm here waiting for Karan Scott and the boys to come by for the tour" as she says "they are heading that way, but I do need you to meet me after they leave, I need you to give a shot to one of the dinosaur, Henry wants it's shots up to date before the opening in a few days" as you say "sure I'll meet you, let me guess it's the new T-Rex? As she's says "yes we need her shots up to date for the opening for her in a few days" as you let her know you will be there as soon as the tour is over with Karan, Scott and the boys, as she thanks you and then you hang up, Owen comes in a few minutes later and says "Barry is going to show Karan, Scott and the boys around and find the best lookout for them to see the girls, you alright? As you nod your head at him "I got to go to new T-Rex padlock after the tour is over, Henry want it to have it's shots because they are having an opening in a few days" as he smiles "I'll come with" as you smile at him. Karan, Scott and the boys arrive for their tour.

You stay back with Karan, Scott and the boys while Owen does his training with the girls while we all watch on, as Barry comes up and says "Owen needs you at the gate, blue is acting up" as you smile and walk down the steps and to the gate as blue is clicking her mouth as you get in the cage and pet her head, Owen smiles at you two as Karan smiles big "you are the Omega sis" as you giggle and continue to pet blue's head into she relaxes then she goes off with the girls, then you get out of the cage and Owen continues to do the tour with your family, then about an hour later they leave they are going to go eat lunch, as you wave at them as they leave and Barry takes over for Owen, so you and Owen can go check on the new dinosaur, as Owen and you get in your Jeep and head to your office to grab the shots then you two can head to the padlock.

To be continued