I moved to the Bear House using the transfer gate after blocking the entrance of the cave with earth magic.

I left the Cluckers tied to Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear as we went through.

They won’t die, right?

The bears began to move out after it became dark outside.

They ran in the dark, through the empty streets

Eh, would it be better to use the transfer gate?

I just wanted to run through the middle of town with the bears.

After passing by the orphanage, I arrived at the land I bought through the Commerce Guild.

I dismounted Swaying Bear and checked the land.

I wonder if around here is okay.

I made a chicken coop using earth magic.

Furthermore, I surrounded the chicken coop with three-or-so meter tall walls.

They probably wouldn’t run away if it was this tall, right?

I entered the chicken coop with Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

I roughly loosened the ropes that tied the Cluckers.

The Cluckers, released from their rope bindings, moved around inside the henhouse.

I feel relieved after checking and finding that they were all alive.

Let’s end things here today and return to the Bear House.

The next morning, after finishing breakfast, I headed to the orphanage.

The children were gathered in front of the wall where the chicken coop was located when I arrived at the orphanage.

"Big Sis Bear!"

The children noticed me and came over.

"Big Sis Bear, a wall suddenly appeared when I woke up this morning!"

"That’s because I made it."

"Big Sis did?"

The orphanage children stared at me.

"Let’s go to the orphanage for now. I have something to talk to Miss Director about."

I brought the children along toward the orphanage and met with Miss Director.

Miss Director and a woman who looked slightly older than 20-years-old were there when I arrived at the orphanage.

Was this Liz, the person who supposedly worked at the orphanage with Miss Director?

"This is Yuna-san. Thank you very much for yesterday. This is the person we talked about yesterday, Liz."

"I’m Liz. Thank you very much for the food yesterday."

Liz bowed her head.

"Don’t mind it, it was just a whim of mine."

"What kind of business do you have today?"

"I want to give the children some work, is that okay? I’ll pay them wages, of course."

"Work for the children?"

"You don’t need to worry, it’s not dangerous work."

"In that case, what kind of work is it?"

"Have you seen the wall outside?"

"Yes, I woke up this morning, and the wall had appeared. The children were raising a clamor."

"I made the wall last night. I wanted the children to look after the birds within the walls."