Epilogue: Her Majesty, The Queen

????'s POV:

The sound of water awakens me to a most startling sight. Bright sunlight forces me to close my eyes but when I open them I am surprised to find hands shielding me from the sun. Looking closer, they turn out to be my own hands...attached to my own body? What sorcery is this?

I struggle to stand but when I do, I quickly notice that I'm aboard my own aircraft carrier. It's such a surreal experience to stand on oneself that for a moment I'm speechless. It takes some time but eventually the pressing need to eat something forces me out of my trance.

Making my way down to the Galley, I'm startled by the absence of the entirety of the crew that had been aboard when I sank. In fact, by the time I've arrived at my destination I am certain I am the only living thing aboard this vessel and am sure it's only a matter of time before I encounter dead bodies. The thought sickens me to my core but is quickly overpowered when the scent of my first meal reaches my nose. 

Inside the Galley, I find a single dish filled with rice, salmon, lamb, and an orange tart. Not even pausing to consider how it got there, I dive in. In what feels like seconds later, I'm licking my lips before a sparkly clean plate. 

Me: Thank you for the food!

There is no response but the ship stirs to life and all at once I'm aware of all the systems aboard as though I'm connected to the ship itself. It's yet another surreal experience and by the time I get to the bridge, I've begun to question my very existence. Still, the minute I get to the bridge, I'm greeted by an even more surprising matter.

????: [Unidentified ship, you're in Royal Navy waters. Identify yourself immediately.]

Wha-

????: [This is HMS Queen Elizabeth. Identify yourself!]

Is this for real? Surely someone's messing with me...that's the only logical explanation here.

????: Failure to answer-

Me: Er...this is the HMS Queen Elizabeth-

????: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?