Ch43: Camp Drama!

Wanting to stay away from the crowds, we go as far as to only tell command that we'll be going out for a while and that if they want us they should contact us over the radio. When asked where we'll be heading, our response was a simple "inland". They were reluctant to accept the reply but what were they going to do? We'd already left the docks, bringing our ships with us and had just finished shopping when the first units arrived but with four out of the five girls being KANSEN we had little to do but simply run. Now as we arrive at our destination after being airdropped by one of Dalian's helicopters, I can't help but giggle to myself. 

Enterprise: What's wrong now?

Me: Nothing.

Everyone looks at me quizzically but when I turn to take the remainder of our stuff out of the helicopter they all come forward and assist. As such, we finish setting up the campsite in a little over thirty minutes. Despite this, Dalian keeps her helicopter on standby just in case we'll need to respond to an emergency.

With everything set, I leave Jiangsu with Dalian before heading out into the surrounding trees to get some fresh air. I'm leaning against one of the many trees with my eyes closed when I feel someone's arms wrap around me from behind. Opening my eyes, I don't even bother looking down before replying.

Me: Enterprise

Enterprise: How are you so sure it's me?

Me: Walk with me.

Not waiting for her to release me, I begin walking pulling her along with me. Sidestepping fallen branches, I navigate as though I know where we're going and eventually, it pays off. Finding a brook, I kick off my sneakers and strip down to my underwear before wading in. She watches me as though curious to see what I'll do next but I simply indicate with my fingers for her to join me before dipping below the water.

A few seconds pass before I hear her land in the water nearby. Surfacing, I find her clothing in a pile beside my sweater and jeans. Judging from the way hers are thrown about, she took them off in a hurry. Smirking, I turn to face her just as she comes to a stop less than a foot behind me. 

Me: Nothing like cool water to relax the body, wouldn't you agree?

Enterprise: I-

She tries responding but with every syllable, her eyes flutter down towards my partially exposed breasts before returning to my face. It has occurred several times before I decide to tease her about it.

Me: My eyes are up here.

Enterprise: Sorry...

Sheepishly, she turns away but I reach forward and pull her back towards me. As she turns, our lips graze one another and her eyes widen in surprise.

Enterprise: I-

Me: Shhh...

Leaning forward, I press my lips against hers whilst allowing my hands to roam free starting with her breasts. Tongue intertwined with mine, she moans when I pull her nipples and again when I slip my thigh between her legs. She still has some clothing on but it does nothing to stop her from gasping for air when I begin to move my leg. 

I start slowly at first, but gradually pick up the pace whilst relocating my right hand to provide my leg with additional support. Enterprise increases the ferocity of her kisses but soon is forced to cover her mouth with both hands as I begin slipping fingers inside her in addition to the movements of my leg. Seeing her buckle against me as she tries to stifle her moans turns me on so much so that I'm forced to reach down with my free hand and begin touching myself.

As my finger grazes my button, however, my body jerks away violently before being overwhelmed with the need to orgasm. Enterprise, seeing me lean away leans forward and begins nibbling against my neck whilst sliding one hand down the rear end of my panties. Her other hand takes the front end but even before she slips any of her fingers in, all rational thoughts give way to ecstatic pleasure as I'm sent over the edge. 

Losing all control of myself, I must've jammed my fingers around sharply inside her because she orgasms soon after, screaming at the top of her lungs, her face a mixture of pain and pleasure indicating that my long nails had gone to work against her softened flesh. 

Leaning against each other for support as we both recover, I notice for the first time just how silent our environment is. It's not eerily silent but nothing besides nature can be heard and it is soothing. I can't tell when the last time I experienced nature like this was. I just wish we could stay here forever.

Enterprise: I-

Liang: Don't worry. We'll find her. Besides, your big sister is very strong. There aren't many who could-

Dalian: OH MY G-