Ch46.5: A Capitalist's Dream (Short)

Enterprise's POV:

Uggghh. Where the heck am I?

Me: Zhejiang?

????: She's coming to. Administer more sedatives. 

Me: Wha-

I feel something bite into my neck but despite the feeling of being stabbed, I feel normal albeit severely under the weather. My mind flashes back to the events that occurred prior as I continue wondering where Zhejiang is. There was a bang and a bright flash of light. I was grabbed from behind. There were sounds of gunshots firing off but nothing out of the ordinary so the question is, how did I end up here?

Me: [Does anyone copy?]

[Static]

Sigh...

The one time I want you to work you're non-responsive. I...oh that's right. I'm probably too far away from my ship and haven't finished undergoing the upgrades being done. Of course, I wouldn't be able to contact anyone with my outdated hardware while separated from my armament. Then again, this in and of itself should give me an idea of where I am not located as if I was anywhere above land I'd likely have Zhejiang busting down from above and scooping me up into her arms. 

The thought puts a smile on my face, a smile that is sweet but short-lived. 

????: You can stop pretending to be affected by the sedative.

Opening my eye, I find myself face to face with a man. 

????: So what's it gonna be? Are you gonna tell us who you are or not?

Me: My name is Enterprise. Who are you?

????: Tsk. Would you look at that? The bastards got something right after all.

Me: What are you talking about? Who are you?

????: Me? Heh.

????: I'm your new DADDY

Pants drops...