Nayla too had tears in her eyes. How can a girl of merely 4 age can go through this. Indeed Allah knows the best.

He had planned everything.

After talking for few minutes, nayla went towards her family.

"Kaha gayi thi tum. Wahi kahi apne aashique ke paas" ammar scolded her and gripped her arms tightly in his hand while dragging her towards the car.

"Bhai...bhai mer...meri baa...baat sune...bhai aisa nahi...hai...wo mujhe....ek...bacchi mili...thi...usi ke paas thi..." Nayla cried while trying to free her hand. It was surely going to leave a mark.

"Boht hogaya tumhara natak, ab chalo ghar. Ghar se bahar le chalo to pata nahi kya bhut sawar hojata hai madam ko." Adil said, as he started the car.

..
..
*slap*

"Kya yahi din dekhne ke liye maine tumhe bahar bheja tha. Matlab padhne kya lagi inke to par lag gaye" baksh khan said as he eyed his daughter disgustingly.

Ammar had complained to his father that nayla went missing for half an hour and they thought the worst about her.

"Ais...aisa....nahi..hai abbu....wo..mujhe"

"Bas. Ab ek aur lafz nahi. Or ab tum kuch nahi padhogi. Chup chap ghar me raho or kaam karo. Kuch saal me tumhari bhi shadi kara dunga" he stopped her mid way and announced.

Nayla was sad as she couldn't achieve her dream of becoming a doctor.

She wanted to prove her family wrong. But alas, what can we do when we have a father like Baksh khan whose izzat and ghuroor matters the most.

..
..

Nayla was trying to sleep while turning and tossing but couldn't get any.

She was the remembering the girl's word and at the same time, her father's words echoed in her ears.

She have to stay strong and pray for some miracle.

She stood up and went out to go for a walk in garden, when she heard some whispers.

"Arre...haa baba mai nahi pata chalne dungi ke ye tumhara baccha hai...haa...are wo pagal insan.....use lagta hai mai usse pyar karti hu. Hahaha..what a joke. Mai to sirf uske paiso pe marti hu. Aur ab to is ghar ki badi bahu banke raaj karungi is ghar me.....aree ha ha baba tumhe bhi hissa dungi darling. Aakhir tumse hi to pyar kiya hai maine" nayla heard rubab talking to someone. She knew eavesdropping is bad, but couldn't help doing it.

She couldn't digest that rubab was doing it for money.

She stumbled back and went to her room. She decided to tell her family tomorrow.

..
..

Next day, nayla was running to reach at breakfast table as early as possible but what she didn't saw that rubab was standing near the stairs.

And when in hurry, she unknowingly pushed rubab off the stairs.

"Aahhhh"...

Blood. All over the stairs.

Everyone were shocked to react to anything. Shahmir came into action and took rubab to hospital.

Whereas Baksh sahab only saw red.

"Agar rubab ko kuch hua nayla to tum apni qabar taiyyar rakhna" baksh khan seethingly said as he walked out after his nephew.

All the males with heena, laiba, rabia, Sumaiyya were with them.