~*Chapter 67:Liam*~

"Niall baby wake up, we're here sweetheart. " I bent into the Jeep and started to lift him out. He opened his eyes and looked over at the valet who was waiting to get in and park the Jeep .

"Ummm, where are we?" Niall asked all sleepy sounding. So fooking cute!

"We're at the hotel baby. You fell asleep. " I carried him into the lobby of the Mandeville hotel. He looked around and smiled.

Niall giggled as he whispered big spender in my ear. His hot breath against my face almost brought me to my knees.

"Only the best for my husband, only the very best for you sweetheart. " I said kissing his nose.

I walked up to the counter and set Niall down and told the receptionist I had a reservation for Payne.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mr. Payne. Mr. Payne your tux is absolutely breathtaking!"

"Thank you so much!" I said as I willed her to hurry the fook up! I just wanted to get out of this damn tux and....

"What are you thinking about baby? You're blushing.... " Liam said against my ear.

I threw my hands up to my cheeks and smiled. Busted..... so totally busted.

"Nothing..... "

"Mr.Payne we have you booked in a bridal suite with a king bed. Jason will bring your bags up to your room. "

I looked over at Jason who was staring at me. I mean really staring. Liam turned to look at him, frowned, and then snapped his fingers in front of Jason's face.

"Dude, that's not cool to be staring at a man's husband like that!" Liam said. I started to laugh because Jason's face was redder than all get out.

We were standing outside the door waiting for Jason to put our bags in the room. He stepped out and Liam handed him a tip but not before he gave him another look.

"Um, Mr. and Mr. Payne, enjoy your stay. "

Liam watched as Jason walked down the hall and then called him a fooker. I tried to hide my giggle but it slipped out. He looked down at me and gave me that crooked smile of his. He reached down and picked me up so fast I almost didn't realize what was happening. He walked through the door and shut it with his foot as he kissed me.

"Mr.Payne, welcome to your honeymoon suite. " He oh so slowly slid me down and set me on the ground while he kissed me. Oh god..... I was so nervous. Why was I so nervous?

"Mr.Payne....it's perfect. " Liam smiled and stepped back and that is when I really got to take a look at the room. Oh. My. God. It was stunning!

Hard wood floors were throughout the room. The first thing I noticed was the four poster bed. It was huge, with a beautiful creamy yellow duvet and the most amazing throw pillows I had ever seen. There was a beautiful white lace fabric that draped down each post and was topped by a creamy yellow fabric that matched the duvet along with tassels hanging down from the fabric. It looked so old!

There was a giant piece of iron art work on the wall above the bed with satin fabric curtains draped across and hanging down on either side of the bed. It was beautiful! The walls were all painted with warm earth toned colors and the room was just so cozy.

I scanned the room,there was a private balcony and a living room. The furniture had such a European flare to it. WOW! Liam took my hand and led me into the bathroom. I was stunned when I saw it. There was so much marble everywhere, the sink, the walls, the stand up shower, and the tub.... oh my god the tub! It was a huge Jacuzzi tub and there were small white LED candles lit all around the tub. In the back corner were three red candles softly flickering, also LED's. There was a bottle of chilled sparkling wine with two flutes and a plate of chocolates sitting on the side of the tub.