~*Chapter 30: Louis* ~

"Mate,you gotta calm down." I laugh

"Shit, Lou I don't wanna watch my baby brother suck face with one of my best friends." Greg said

"When you gave Liam the ok to go out Niall what'd you expect?" I ask

"I don't know guess...it'll just take me a little while to get used to, but hey guys I gotta take this it's Denise. I'll be inside if ya need me." He says running in the house.

I laugh because he's totally whipped. I looked out to the dance floor and scanned for who I was looking for.

Harry..I shouldn't be laughing at Greg being whipped by Denise. Because I'm whipped, but the sad thing is he has Denise. I don't have Harry, but I'd still do anything he ask me too.

He was dancing with Olivia and Matilda to Usher's "Yeah." Damn he could move.

I wanted to know what he felt like in my arms dancing. They looked like they were heading over to get something to drink. I hurried over to Steve and ask him to play a certain song next. He nodded and I went and sat back down. Harry was drinking a beer and some of it ran down his lip onto his chin. Motherfooker, this guy has been getting my dick hard since I 18 years only. He looked down at me as he wiped his chin.

"You been drinking long?" I ask smiling at him.

"Think you could teach me a better way to do it, dickwad?" He asked with a sexy arse smirk. I didn't care how many times he called me names as long as he was talking to me. I lucked out with douchebag Ed Sheeran out of town.

Steve started up Rascal Fatts' "What hurts the most" right then I jumped up and took the beer out of his hand and handed it to Liam.

"Dance with me. Please."

He looked stunned but nodded his head yes. I took his hand and led him out to where a few other people were dancing. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me close to his body.  I hadn't had Harry this close to me since we were 14 and he fell trying to rollerblade.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, taking a deep breath taking in his wonderful scent. I had to memorize every detail of how he felt, how he smelled and looked right at this moment. I felt him relax more and more. I prayed that he was listening to the song. He wouldn't ever let me apologize for my behavior and this was best I could think of last minute. I pulled him closer to me as the word to the song played that I wished so badly I could say to him.

I felt him grip harder on to me all I wanted. God, I wanted to kiss him so fooking bad.....he smelled like vanilla. Had he always smelled like that? I just held on tight while we danced.

The song was gonna end soon I got on my tip toes and whispered in his ear.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, baby. If I could take it all back I'd do it in a heartbeat. I never want to hurt you again Haz. Ever. It kills me you didn't get you special moment. I'll never forget that I took that away from you. I'm sorry."

I pulled away and looked up into his eyes.

Fook, he's crying...

"Lou, I need tell you something, and you're probably gonna hate me after I tell you," he said in between sobs.

"Baby, I could never hate you."

The song ended and we were just standing there. I reached up and tried to wipe away his tears that were falling down like rain.

"I...I never slept with Ed. I just told you that because I wanted to hurt you as much as you hurt me.

I'm...I'm still a virgin, Louis. The moment I left that message I wanted to call you back but I was so angry still. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to hurt you as much as you hurt me." Harry spoke so fast I was hardly able to process what the hell he was saying.

Holy motherfooking shit. I spent almost a damn month punishing myself for something that never happened.

I closed my eyes silently thanking god he didn't sleep with that arsehole. Then I opened them and saw him staring down at me. I just smiled at him.

If he'd set out to hurt me , he did a good job of it.

"Well giantor, it worked. I, um, I need to go check on the food and everything. I'll talk to you later ok?"

I turned and walked away from the one person I would always love...but never be able to have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and give me some feedback I love to hear your comments.