~*Chapter 45: Niall*~

AN:Dewey ⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd never in my life seen Harry so mad. Louis was standing in the water holding his trunks in his hand laughing his arse off. Just then I heard music and saw someone pulling up. Louis turned and swam over to Harry as quickly as he could and started trying to put his trunks on him.

"What fook are you doing? Get the hell away from me, give me my damn trunks back!"

"Stop moving the fook around Haz, stand still and let me put your trunks on before Dewey gets here!"

Louis sounded panicked. I swam over taking the trunks from his hand and gave him a look. I helped Harry put his trunks on just as Dewey jumped out of his truck with two with two guys and two girls.

"Who are they Liam?" Louis asked looking over at Liam.

"Hell if I know who they are, but I'm about to find out right now."

Liam got out of the river and walked up to Dewey, who grabbed his hand and giving it a slap. I couldn't really understand what they were talking about. I looked over and Harry who was getting out of the river and Dewey was staring at him hard. Louis started to get out and walked up next to Harry, blocking Dewey's view of him.

I saw Liam running his hand through his hair. He only did that when when something was wrong or he's worried. I started to get out and walked over to the truck. Next thing I knew, Dewey and his  group of friends got back in Dewey's truck and took off.

"What was that all about?" I asked as Liam walked back over to us.

"Dewey had been drinking so I told him told to take his friends and get them off the ranch. I also told him if he ever did it again he'd be gone. Shit. I'm gonna have to talk to Drake about this."

"Well, I think I'm about ready to head back. I kind of lost the desire to go swimming and fishing thanks to dickwad here!"

Louis let out a laugh and looked Harry up and down. I shook my head.

Liam put his shirt back over his head and walked over to me handing me my shirt.

"One More Night" by Maroon 5 came on the radio. "Jesus, this is Louis and Harry's song!" Liam laughed.

I start laughing and Louis and Harry both said "fook you, Liam!" at the same time.

"Ya wanna go riding Ni?" Liam asked giving that crooked smile.

"You mean horseback riding?

He nodded his head yes and I jumped into his arms.

"Yes! Hell yes!" I shouted making Louis and Harry laugh.

The rest of the afternoon was perfect. Well almost perfect, Harry and Louis argued almost nonstop. When Harry challenged Louis to a horse race, I thought I was gonna scream out with joy. While they took off , Liam and I made a beeline down to the south pasture and slowly walked along the river bank while the horses grazed in the field.  It was best afternoon in my life. We stopped once and Liam pushed me up against a tree and kissed the shit out out of me. I so want to wrap my legs around him for a repeat of last night, but the idea of Louis and Harry riding up on us had me thinking otherwise.

Speaking of, I could hear them bitching at each other. I sighed loudly and Liam gave me another kiss.

"Come on sweetheart, let's get back to the stables and get the horses taken care of," Liam said with a wink.

After we washed the horses and put them in their stalls, Liam and Louis gave them fresh hay. We made our way back to the ranch house where Emma was making lasagna. Oh man, it smelled heavenly!