~*Chapter 24:Liam*~

AN: Matilda⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up Thursday morning with a sick feeling in my stomach, like I was worried about something. What the hell was that all about. Yesterday turned out to be a fooked up day.

With Louis spending most of the at the ER, then bringing him home. And Niall and I trying our best to get him settled. While Greg went and got food. Then taking taking Niall back to Harry's house. Niall sent me a text saying that Harry hadn't been home when he got there. His mum said he left again after Greg brought him home. But apparently he's still not there, Niall's really worried. The fact that Haz left without seeing Louis made Niall upset.

What a fooked up mess. I sure as shit hoped Harry and Louis could work this out. Cause it was taking a toll on Niall.

My sweet Niall. Gosh every time I thought about him I smiled and had to adjust my damn dick. This whole friend thing was turning out to be harder than I thought it would be. He was worth the wait though. He'd always be worth the wait.

After I got back from a run and a quick workout, I walked in the front door and saw Louis sitting on the sofa. He sure looked better after a good night's sleep. He was on the phone with someone.

"Sounds great Charlie, I'm in the mood for a night out. Yeah, Liam just walked in and Greg's in the shower,I'll let them know. See ya tonight mate." Louis said putting his phone on the table. Just as Greg came in with a towel around his waist. He looked up at us smiling.

"You wanna go to Club M tonight?" Louis asked while waggling his eyebrows up and down.

Greg and I look at each other and bust out laughing. "Shit dude, don't you think you should take it easy?" I laugh

"Yeah are you sure you're ready to go out on the town?" Greg asked shaking his head.

"Shit yeah! I guess our friend Charlie hooked up with Niall's friend Matilda . They're down there tonight? Wanna call Niall and see if he wants to go?

"Charlie and Matilda, huh. Niall should find that amusing," I laugh earning a confused look from Greg.

"Well you two do what whatever. I'm going and thinking of calling up few of the guys, so are you in?" He asked as he got up and heading into the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm in" Greg says looking at me. "Yeah, sure, but um if I call Niall you know he's gonna invite Harry. Are you ok with seeing him right now?"

Louis turned giving me a weak smile. "Sure yeah, whatever. I'm fine with him going along. He sure as shit likes to dance he'll love it there. I tried to call him, even this morning and he doesn't wanna talk. I fooked things up now I have to deal with it. He's made it clear how he feels, so I think I'm done with that whole thing. I'm fine guys, really." He says making Greg and I look at each other.

"Dude,you sure you wanna just walk away from this? I know you care for him Lou. I've seen the way you look at him and I saw how upset you were when he was dancing with Josh. Man, why don't you just ask him out to dinner? See where it goes. What's the big deal?" Greg ask grabbing a couple bottle of waters from the fridge, tossing me one.

Louis looked at us running his hands through his hair.

"Shit, Greg. Man I fought my feelings for this guy as long as I can remember. We all used to be really great friends. The four of us would do everything together. I used to love spending time with those two. Then it all changed. Harry started looking at me differently, he started changing right before my damn eyes. He kept getting more and more beautiful. Then he went back to Holmes Chapel with his parents, the summer before high school. When he came back I almost died. I know I give him shit for being so tall calling him giantor, but what I wouldn't give to have have those legs wrapped around me," he says. Making me get choked on my water and Greg spit his out.