~*Chapter 10: Liam*~

AN:The boys kitchen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut the door to my bedroom and leaned against it. Holy shit...down boy! I can't believe I just ran into Niall, and he was wearing nothing but a fooking towel.

Good lord I can't catch my breath...breathe...in...out...shit!

Motherfooker! I can't believe how much I wanted to just pull that damn thing off of him and take him right there against the wall. Yeah, Greg would sure as hell would beat the fook out of me for even thinking that. Shit! I hope I can look at him today and not picture him naked.

I wish I had time for a cold shower but that's out of the question. I needed to get dressed and make a few phone calls for tomorrow night. First thing was to call back Steve, the guy who was DJ'ing for Niall's graduation party. Then I needed to order some food. Today was Greg and Louis' last day of work, they were going after to get some stuff for the party. I know Greg wanted to hurry because Denise is coming tonight.

I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt. My dick was still somewhat hard from seeing Niall in a towel. Christ, the things that boy does to me. I couldn't believe how excited I was just to spend the day with him. Spending time with Niall was now on my list of favorite things to do. Before the only things I cared about were the ranch and footie. Now there were three: Niall, the ranch and football and in that order.

I heard the shower turn off and I knew I only had a few minutes to get this shit taken care of. I picked up my phone and called Steve back. He wasn't to pleased I hung up on his arse, but what was I gonna say. Sorry dude....the guy that makes me hard just by walking into a room was standing in front of me in nothing but a towel. The next call was to order some food. The third call was to Grams.

What the hell was I gonna do to get Niall? What in the hell was I gonna get Niall? I'd never bought a guy a gift, let alone guy who's special to me.

Wait... where the fook did that come from?

I knew I could honestly say I'd do anything for Niall. Anything to make him smile, hear his laugh or feel his touch. He was special to me. Fook... I'm so fooked....

"Liam?" I heard Niall call from outside my door. I'd just hung up with Grams and had the perfect gift in mind. Just the sound of his voice made my stomach do flips. Man, can I make it through this day without wanting to kiss him? I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Fook me.

Nope. I'll never make it through this day without kissing those sweet soft lips. He stood there staring up at me with such a sweet innocent smile that my heart melted. I was ready to drop to knees and tell him I'd do whatever he wanted. My god, was it possible he was getting more and more beautiful every time I looked at him?

He had on dark black skinny jeans with a blue shirt that made his blue eyes just jump out at you. His hair was styled in a quiff. His lips were tinted light pink, and I couldn't stop staring at them. I wanted to know how soft they felt against my lips so fooking bad.

"Hey um, I'm ready if you are? I mean, I'm not in any kind of hurry or anything, I just...." He trailed off as he looked me up and down and started chewing on his bottom lip. I reached over and tilted his head up toward me and pulled his lip out from his teeth.

"That lip is to soft and beautiful to be abused like that, sweetheart," I said smiling down at him. I was pretty sure I saw his whole body shake. A blush started to creep onto his cheeks. Damn, it was one of the most sexiest I'd ever seen.

"Right...um...so are you ready to go? I just need a bag or something to clean out my locker," Niall said as he looked around at everything but at me.

"Wow, your room is so...clean."