~*Chapter 25: Niall*~

I set my phone down next to me in bed. Holy hell, I just had to hear his voice and I got an an ache between my legs. Why'd he have this effect on me? It was insane!

Argh.....this whole friends thing is starting to really suck. I knew Liam wanted more, but I wasn't ready to give my heart up again. I trusted him with my life but I barely knew him. This is what's scaring the shit out of me. I couldn't get dependent on him like I was Greg all those years. I needed to man up and figure my shit out.

I got to see him today though, and that brought a smile to my face just thinking about it. I was already wondering what he'd wear. He always looked so damn good when I saw him. Shit, he could have on a paper bag and still look good. Speaking of looking good, I needed to get up and and get going!

Eeepp! I can't believe Greg and Louis are buying me car! I turned on the shower and after a quick five minute shower, I hopped out and went to my closet. Trying to find something to wear. Shit, I really needed Harry's help picking something out. Just then, I heard him open the door to my room.

"Well, look at you all ready to start your day!" Harry says coming to sit on the bed. In a white t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans.

"Shit Haz, how do you put these outfits together like this? You look hot! What are you doing up and dressed so early anyway? I heard you come in last night. Why'd you leave hospital? Louis wanted to see you," I said sitting down next to him. I saw his eyes light up at mention of Louis wanting to see him.

"Why'd he wanna see me?" Harry ask, trying to sound disinterested.

"I think he just really wanted to talk to you,apologize for everything. He said he's been trying to call you, but you won't return his calls," I said as Harry closed his eyes briefly before opening them again.

I'm sorry I skipped out on you yesterday, but once I heard he was fine, I figured it'd be best if I left. So I talked Greg in to giving me a ride home.
Once I got home, I went with my mum to the club to play tennis and I ran into Ed Sheeran from high school. We talked for a bit, he asked me out to dinner so I just figured why not. I came home and left to meet him at chesterfields. We ended up going to the hide out to shoot some pool, then I came home. I actually enjoyed myself for once. I forgot what a nice guy he was," Harry said staring down at the floor.

"Oh, um....wasn't Ed a few years older than us? He played footie and hung around Lou and Greg right?" I asked getting up and going back to find something wear.

"Yep, that's him. Anyway, he called me this morning and asked if I wanted to have lunch with him. I told him I'd see what your plans were and call him back.

"Oh, well...Greg and Louis are taking me to get my graduation gift. And I might have convinced Liam to tag along." I say blushing. Making Harry smile.

Harry sat up a little straighter. "Not being nosy but why are Greg and Louis taking you on the same day?" He ask making me smile and look at him.

"What?" He ask "Why are you looking at me like that?" He ask

"Because you won't believe what I'm fixing to tell you,"I smile.

"I don't know if should be scared, or intrigued,"he says making me laugh.

"Lou and Greg are getting me a car. Their splitting the price."

"What the fook!" He screams springing up from the bed making me laugh. "A car ? Their getting you a damn car? Oh my gosh. What kind of  car or do you get to pick it out? Is there a max price? How can they afford to buy you a car?