~*Chapter 39: Denise *~

An:I know this chapter is very short sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emma please I need to talk to you,"I say. "Of course dear, is something wrong?"she asked worried. "No not really, I just need some advice."

"Well you know that Greg and I are expecting right?" I ask making her nod. "I'm so excited for you all," she says with a smile. "Thank you. Well I know Greg's doing it because he loves me, but every since he came in a couple of days ago, he won't let me do a thing. He driving me insane. I told him I'd go pick up Liam so he could help Gramps, but he said I shouldn't drive." I say making her laugh.

"H-honey I'm sorry it just brings back memories. When I pregnant with Nash Gramps was unbearable. When I got pregnant the second time I warned him if he act the same way this time that, pregnant or not I was gonna half kill him." She says making me laugh. "So what do I do? I don't wanna hurt his feelings but he's driving me insane." I say running my hand through my hair. "Well honey you need to talk to Greg, but right now it wouldn't hurt for you take my car and go pick Liam up." She says throwing me her keys and winking. "Thanks Emma, tell Greg where I went. I better get going because he's gonna be in soon.

On the way to the airport my phone starts ringing. I put it on speaker and put in the seat. "Hello?"
"What, the fook Denise? I come in to get ready to go get Niall and the others and your gone. I told you that you shouldn't be driving,"Greg says. "Ok, Greg I was planning on having this talk in person but I'll just go ahead Factime me I'll talk to you while I wait on them." I say pulling in the airport.

When I get Greg on FaceTime he looks furious. "Greg I know your trying to protect me but your driving me crazy baby. I wanna enjoy this and your not letting me do that. I realize there's things I can't do and that list will only get longer the further we get into the pregnancy. But their are things I can do. Please Greg I love you and I just wanna enjoy this."

"You're right I'm sorry baby. This is just all so new." He says making me laugh. "Greg, you realize this is my first kid, right?" I laugh. "Yes, smartarse it just if anything was to happen to you or the baby that I could've prevented I don't think I could live with myself,"He says.

"I understand that I really do, but you have to let me live. And trust enough that I know when I can do something or when something is too much," I say. "I know I'm sorry. I can't promise that I'm not gonna stop wanting to do things for you. But I'll do my best to let you decide what those things are,"He says. "I'll take it," I say.
"Ok, now pick up the lovebirds and the lovebirds who are to crazy to be together and hurry back so I can kiss you." He says. "Ok, I think I see them coming love you," I say "Love you, drive careful." He says blowing me kiss. "Always baby,see ya soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and give me some feedback I love to hear your comments.