~*Chapter 59: Liam*~

Niall pulled away from me after I swear what was the most powerful kiss of my damn life. He was panting hard as he looked at me. I had one more thing to do.

I took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto his left hand. Not that I was happy about it but I was glad he broke his right arm instead of his left. He stared down at the ring for a few minutes before those beautiful blue eyes looked into mine again. I was about to ask if he wanted a glass of champagne when I noticed his eyes look up and over at the massive king size bed and then back down to me again.

Well well....my sweet little Niall was anxious to move to the more entertaining part of the evening.

He looked down at my lips while he started to lick his lips. Then he bit down on his bottom lip.

Holy fooking hell.....I never wanted him more than I did at this very moment.

"I still have thirty days......"

He let out a laugh and looked back over to the bed. This was it. I was really about to make love to him. My heart was pounding. I felt like it was my first time I was so fooking nervous. I stood up and reached down for his hand. He placed his left hand into mine and I helped him up and started to walk backwards towards the bed. I stopped right at the end of the bed. God he looked so beautiful in the candle light. Colbie Caillat, his favorite singer, was singing in the background. It could not have been more perfect.

"Are you scared Niall?"

"No."

"Are you nervous baby?"

"Yes."

"Don't be nervous Niall ."

"What if....what if you don't like having sex with me?"

"I say this in the nicest way possible, but are you fooking insane?"

I smiled at him and pushed a piece of his hair back behind his ear.

"Niall you have nothing to worry about sweetheart. It's going to be perfect."

As much as I wanted to just toss him on the bed and get to it I also wanted to take my time and savor every single moment. I loved giving Niall all of his firsts. This was the most important one. One he'd remember the rest of his life.

He was dressed in blue jeans a UCD football T-shirt. Harry told me  how upset Niall was because the red sweater he bought wouldn't fit over his cast. I reached up cupping his face as I gently rubbed my lips across his lips a few times.

"More..."

I let out a laugh. "Greedy little thing aren't you?"

I felt him smile against my lips. He lifted his left hand and started running it through my hair. Holy fook! I sure hope I lasted at least two minutes inside of him. He was already driving me insane. I reached down lifting his t-shirt up and pulled it over his head, only breaking our kiss for a second. My hands started to shake as I reached down and started unbuttoning his jeans. Once they were unbuttoned I slowly took my lips from his and started kissing down his neck, down his chest and then down his stomach until I was slipping his pants down his legs. He he lifted one foot then the other out of his pants. I leaned in kissing his upper thigh as he let out a soft moan.

Fook, his body was perfect. I noticed he was going commando. I just stared at him for few seconds before looking up at his face. "Commando, uh?" I smile making him blush as I looked into those beautiful blue eyes, he was staring at me hard, watching every move I made. I leaned down kissing him softly.

Even with that damn green cast he had on he was still the sexiest thing I'd ever laid eyes on.

I stood there just looking at him. I took my hands running them down his chest as he threw his head back moaning. I leaned down taking one of his nipples in my mouth as slide my other hand down his stomach running my finger along his cock. I felt his whole body shiver and it felt like my dick was gonna explode.