~*Chapter 9: Niall*~

I woke up from a total dead sleep. I sat confused for a few minutes. Where the hell was I? My heart started to beat rapidly. I looked around and realized I was in Greg's room. I looked down at my hand. I was surprised it didn't hurt nearly as much as it did yesterday. I pushed back the covers and walked out into the kitchen. I heard someone and my heart started to flutter. Was it Liam?

"Hey there, Niall! Did you sleep well?" Greg said in a very chipper mood.

"Yeah, but what's got you so happy so early?" I ask laughing "You've never been a morning person,He laughs. "Oh yeah and happy for no reason." Louis says rolling his eyes. "I think not, he's so giddy because Denise is coming in for a visit." Louis says nudging Greg.

"Yeah, I was gonna talk to you after breakfast, but some people don't know how to keep their mouth shut." Greg says glaring at Louis making him laugh. "Well I'm excited to meet her,"I say sitting down. "Lou, how was your date last night?" I ask secretly hoping he'll say it sucked. "Awful" Louis says making me internally fist pump. "Aww, what happened?" I ask trying my best to act sad. As Greg gave me a plate with scrambled eggs and a Sunny D.

"Thanks" I say making him nod. As he starts whipping up more eggs. "It suck because the girl who I went out with is cheerleader who who can't take no for a answer. I got tired of giving her excuses so I thought it'd be easier to just get it over with and go out with her."

"Hmmm, so there's no special girl or guy in your heart, Lou?" I asked taking a bite of eggs. Louis let out a small laugh. It almost sounded like it was filled with sadness.

"Ni, as sappy as it sounds I've got three special guys. He laughs making me confused. "You, Greg, and Liam. That's it no more. Never will be. I was starting to put two and two together. I really was beginning to believe Louis had feelings for Harry. Maybe I was way off here, but something just wasn't right.

Speaking of things not being right...

"Um, where's Liam? Is he still sleeping?" I ask trying not to sound like I cared too much where he was.

"Are you insane? That cowboy isn't still sleeping." Louis laughs "Lou he just met Liam he doesn't know him like we do." Greg says

"Ni, you'll see during the time you spend around here. But even if Liam's out partying till three A.M., he's up by six and headed out to gym for a workout," Greg says as he grabbed his plate and a bottle of Sunny D from the refrigerator.

"He runs up to the gym, works out and runs back nearly almost every day. He puts my workouts to shame,"Greg laughs.

"Oh, wow. No wonder he looks..." I shut my mouth before the next words came out. I turn and Louis was looking at me devilish smirk. Luckily I don't think Greg heard me I'd never hear the end of it.

Good  god, I needed to get a grip. This was just insane how this boy, no not boy, man... it was insane how this man's affected me. I was starting to bounce my leg up and down hoping I wouldn't miss him before I left.

"Oh Lou, I almost forgot to thank you,"I say making him look confused and Greg face palm. "Thank me? For what?" He ask confused. "Well I heard you put on quite a show last. I'm proud,"I say with a wink. "Oh yeah it was epic! I'll have to admit I did you proud." Louis says giving me a pat on the back. "I hate you both." Greg huffs rolling his eyes making us laugh. "We love you too," Louis laughs. Making Greg give him the finger.

"Do you work today,Greg? I mean if you do I'll give Haz a call to come pick me up. I still have to clean out my locker since I didn't do it yesterday. I guess I need to go home today also. Not that mum would even notice I didn't come home last night," I said as I got up to clean off my plate.