~*Chapter 43: Niall*~

When I saw the tear fall down his cheek I got up and started to the Jeep. "I know it's weird I'll go back to Ireland tomorrow. I sorta freak you out now, but can you give me a ride back to the house." I say trying not to cry.

"Niall sweetheart shut up for a second,"He says coming up to me. "Baby I'm not up set and I don't think you're weird. It was a happy tear. When I realized I was gay I thought if I wanted kids I would have to adopt, and now if I'm lucky enough maybe one day you can give me a little girl or boy or both that's as pretty as you." He says kissing me.

"I do have few questions if that's ok?" He pulling me close. "I answer what I can,"I smile up at him.

"I'm just curious how you found out about it, I didn't even know it was possible,"He says making me laugh.

"It's rare I only know one other like this. But anyways when I hit puberty I started getting really bad cramps, and Greg took me to the doctor and they found out. Greg and I are the only ones who knows. Louis doesn't know I'll tell him one day just not yet. So please don't say anything." I beg.

"Of course not sweetheart, but what about Haz?" He ask

"Yeah about that..." I start.

"Oh he's the other person?" He ask making me nod.

"Yeah, when I found out I was devastated I felt like was weird. So the doctor had me go to a group  for people guys like this which is where I met Harry. So I guess I know of more than one guy but I'm only in touch with Haz. And please you can't tell him I told you,"I say.

"Of course I won't baby." He says kissing my lips.

Just then Lady Antebellum's "Just a Kiss" started to play. Oh god I love this song! I yell scaring the shit out of Liam.

"Oh my god I love this song! Can I turn it up?

Liam laughed at me "Of course you can,sweetheart."

I started toward the Jeep and all off a sudden I heard something. It was someone whistling and it was loud! Then I heard dogs howling. I let out a scream as I turned to run back to Liam he gone back and sat down. I saw him jump up, and before I knew it, I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his body and buried my face in his neck.

"Holy fook Niall, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Oh my god! Oh my god, who is that whistling at us and don't you hear coyotes! They're gonna come after us!" I practically screamed into Liam's chest.

Then I heard the whistle again. Holy shit it sounded like it belonged in the rain forest!

"There it is again!"

Liam threw his head back and laughed. I kept my face buried into his neck.

"Holy hell Ni, those are whippoorwills. They're birds!" Liam was laughing his arse off as he held me.  I don't think I could've had my legs wrapped around him any tighter. I pull back and looked at him confused as shit.

"Wait, what? They're birds? What kind of birds are out at night for Christ sake, and how close are those coyotes?"

"They're not that close. Sounds really travel in the country, Ni. You could be half a mile from me and I'd be able to hear you. It's all right. There's nothing to be scared of."

Oh jeez, I felt like an idiot. He was smiling ear to ear that beautiful crooked smile. Instantly I felt the ache between my legs. I didn't even realize it a first, but I pushed my hips into Liam. Liam's smile faded and he leaned in to kiss me.

And kiss me he did. Holy fook, this might've been the most passionate kiss I've ever had. I grabbed his hair and held him tighter and kissed him back with just as much passion. He started to walk while he held onto me and next thing I knew he had me pressed up against the Jeep, he adjusted me where I could feel his erection. We never broke the the kiss. The ache between my legs was growing as he slowly started to move his hip against it. I instinctively moved my hips with his. Liam slowly pulled his mouth away from mine. The look in his eyes was amazing. I'll never forget it as long as I live.