~*Chapter 49: Greg*~

AN: I apologize for how short Greg and Denise's chapters are Also this chapter the POV split where I've made changes it may happen more than just this one time IDK

Greg get the door! Someone's banging like their life depends it." Denise says waking me up. When I open the door I'm surprised to see Harry and Niall. "Hey what's up?" I ask. "Well we all have something to show you all," Niall says making me laugh. "What is it," I laugh. "Just what I said you and Denise hurry and get dressed,"Niall said.

"Denise baby, evidently were being surprised with something,"I laugh.

"Ok,we're ready ready." I say grabbing Denise's hand.

"Ok, you have to put these on." Niall says giving us each an eye mask. "Ni do I really have too?" I wine. "Yes now come on, Haz you get Denise I've got Greg." Niall tells Harry as we put the mask over our eyes.

Niall grabs my hand leading me outside and into the truck. After driving for a few minutes. He stops and helps me out. I hear him open barn the door. "Ok on the count of three you can can take your mask off. 1. 2. 3." He says causing Denise and I to pull the blind fold off.

"SURPRISE!" everyone yells

As soon as Denise sees the barn she burst into tears. It's decorated with lights everywhere a clothes line with baby clothes on it. It's awesome.

"Denise please say those are happy tears?" Niall asked. "Of course they are honey. Thank you all so much. And Niall your gonna be an awesome uncle. In a way I'm afraid the baby will like you better than us. Because you'll let them by with more." She says making us laugh.

"Well Greg you have your brother to thank for this." Liam says coming up behind him and wrapping his arm around him.

We spent about three hours hanging out in the barn with everyone. "Well we wanna thank you again. This baby may not have been planned. But it's gonna be so loved. And Mr. and Mrs. Payne you may not blood grandparents but their still calling you Grams and Gramps." Denise says making them laugh. "Honey we wouldn't have it any other way,"They both say.

"Ok, well I'm gonna have to go take a nap. But first Greg and I have something to tell everyone." She says looking at me making me nod.

"I'm moving to Dublin for while until Greg's done at UNI then I guess we'll figure it out."

*Liam's POV*

After cleaning up the barn. I had pulled Niall off to the side and asked him if he wanted to go to our tree one more time and watch the stars. He jumped up and down and clapped his hands.

"Give me fifteen minutes and I'll meet you outside!"

We ended up spending more time kissing and touching each other than we did looking at the stars. I was almost tempted to keep him out all night and make out but I knew we were heading back to Dublin and we both needed to get some sleep. Our plane left at ten.I kissed him long and passionately on the porch before I walked him to his room.

"Goodnight Niall sweetheart. "

"Goodnight Liam. Thank you so much for such a magical week. I love you!"

"You are more than welcome baby. Sweet dreams Niall . "

Gramps dropped us off at the Airport when Harry scared the shit out of me pulling me to the side.
"Damn Haz, you trying to give me heart attack?" I laugh "Sorry I wanna ask you a favor,"He says. "What is Haz?" I ask "Liam I can't sit next him,"He says close tears. "Harry it's ok, you take my ticket and sit with Niall. I'll sit with Lou." I say trading tickets with him. "Thank you so much Liam."

Harry's mum was at the Airport when we landed. I had to pick my truck up at his house.
When we pulled up to Harry and Niall's house I thought Harry was going to bolt from the car before his mum had stopped it.

Lou and I carried their suitcases in while Greg put our bags in my truck. As soon as Louis set down the bags he went out to the truck after saying goodbye to Niall and Harry disappeared into his room.

"How many more weeks until football is starting back up?" Niall asked me as he walked me back outside.

"Three.... so once that happens and school starts I'm going to be pretty busy so you know I'm going to have to spend every minute with you from now until then. "

Niall laughed that beautiful laugh that warmed my whole body.

"Well.... that sounds like a god awful punishment but I guess I can make it work!"

"You better! I'll call you when we get back to the house. Did you have fun sweetheart?"

Right on cue there was that smile that could bring me to my knees. "Yes. I had a wonderful time Liam , some moments stand out a little more than others but wonderful all around. "

I threw my head back and laughed. "Same goes here baby!" I leaned down and kissed him goodbye and made my way to the truck.

As I pulled away I looked in my rearview mirror and already my chest ached from missing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and give me some feedback I love to hear your comments.