~*Chapter 21: Niall*~

AN: Liam's Bedroom⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shaking from head to toe after I came in from yelling at Louis. Greg was on the sofa with Harry when I came in he looked up.

"Hey Ni can I talk to you for second." Greg ask "Yeah, Haz you go get changed while I talk to Greg." I say patting Harry on the back. "Niall I can't sleep in his bed I can't. Of course I know that we're sleeping in Liam's room you go ahead I'll be in there in a second." I say hugging him "I know you know what happened and I want you to know I didn't betray your trust, I didn't say anything to Lou. Also that's why I came in early so I didn't ruin your party,"Greg says.

"Greg I know you didn't say anything, and you didn't have to come in you wouldn't have ruined my party,But thank you. I just can't believe this I've alway thought of Louis like another brother. When Harry told me what he said I thought I was gonna be sick. I guess it makes sense I kept wondering why Harry was dancing so provocatively with a few of the guys that were here tonight. I had no idea he'd said that to him. Oh. My. God. He was such a prick! Then see him walk out of his bedroom with that whore had been hanging all over Louis all night. I couldn't believe it!" I yell pacing back and forth.

"Niall calm down please. Can I say something and you not get mad?" Greg ask "I'm already mad so go for it." I say making him laugh. "Let me finish what I'm saying before you say anything, promise?" He ask making me nod. "I'm not saying that him liking Harry gives him a free pass or anything, but I do want you to take that into consideration. I've never seen Louis like this over someone, and I don't know if he just won't let himself accept it or what. But like I said that in no way gives him a free pass for what he did tonight. I just want you to remember that you can do some dumbarse shit when you like someone. The Louis that we grew up with the one that never hurt someone on purpose. That's the real Louis,"Greg says. "I know you're right but I don't even know what to think right now, and I'm not sure Haz will ever forgive him,"I say.

"Well try not to worry about it anymore tonight. I'm sorry your party sorta turned out shitty,"He says. "Greg yeah I could of done without this, but I had a great time,"I tell him. "Good go check on Haz and get some sleep, love ya" he say kissing my head. "Love ya" I say hugging him. "Well I'm going to bed see you in morning." He says leaving the me alone in the kitchen.

It wasn't just Louis that pissed me off, but that fooking Michael guy had been hanging all over Liam when we walked into the living room.

When I start to Liam's room I noticed Harry was still on the sofa. He was just staring lost in thought. "Haz you ready for bed?" I ask sitting next him.

"Did you see Briana smile at me when he came out of Louis' room? Did you see that? I mean, oh my gosh, she gloated right in my fooking face!"

Harry threw his hand up over his mouth. Shit. I think he's about to be sick. Next thing I knew he was running to hall bathroom. Right then, Liam walked in with Louis. They both saw him go running down the hall.

"What's wrong? Liam ask me as he walked in.

"Harry's about to throw up. Shit!Shit!Shit! Do you have wet rag I can take him." I ask Liam as I turned and saw him walking into the kitchen . He was already making his was to sink with a rag running it under the water. My goodness this guy was too much. Everything he did made my heart skip a beat. I walked over and stood next to him. I bumped his arm with shoulder.

"You really are something do you know that?" I said flashing Liam a smile.

Liam smiled at me and handed me the rag. Just then I heard Harry yelling.

"Don't touch me! Do. Not. Touch Me! Get the hell away from me you fooking arsehole!"

"Shit!" Liam and I both said running down the hall just as Greg and Denise were coming out of his room. Louis was standing in the bathroom holding a rag out for Harry, trying to hold is hair back. He looked completely shell shocked.