~*Chapter 12: Liam *~

Dogs. Labs... chocolate labs, A Great Dane named Watson. Oh holy shit, this wasn't working anymore because all I could do was think about the damn dog Niall wanted. My Niall....

I walked down the hall following him to his locker and tried to keep my dick from getting any harder, but it was a fooking chore. I couldn't believe my ears when he started saying he wanted to live in the country. I felt all the air leave my lungs.

I dropped his hand that hadn't realized I was holding and just stood there listening to him describe the life I wanted. The life I wanted....with him. That was it. I know Greg said I needed to give him time and be patient. Fook that. It was on. I was gonna do everything in my power to win Niall's heart starting now.

I had to keep my eyes everywhere but on him. He kept leaning over and his black skinny jeans were hugging his arse so tight. Holy shit he had a nice body.

Ok..ceiling,look at the ceiling, look at the other lockers. Dog...Great Dane named Watson and a Husky named Loki running around the ranch with Niall our little boy or girl.

Wait! What? Where the fook did that come from? Oh my god, what was happening to me? I'm standing in a damn high school daydreaming about the ranch and adopting kids with Niall and having two dogs.

It's getting hot in here...

"Liam? Are you ok? You look like you feel sick. Are you feeling ok?" Niall said as he took the lock off of the locker door and bent to pick up the bag he packed.

"Um,yeah yeah, I feel fine Ni. Here let me take that. Is this it? Where are all your books?

Niall handed me the bag filled with just a few notebooks,stuffed animals and a few odds and ends in it.

"Oh...Harry turned them all in for me earlier today, when he turned his in. He wanted to get home so he could start on his speech. I think he's pretty nervous about it.
"Are you sure you're ok?" Niall asked looking me up and down.

I really wanted to tell him no, I wasn't ok. I was daydreaming about uprooting his life, and moving him to middle of nowhere.

Deep breaths Liam, deep breaths.

"Sure yeah, I'm ok.  It's just really hot in here. Isn't it really hot in here?If you're done, let's blow this popsicle stand what'd ya say?" I ask as I tried to get some feelings in my legs again.

"Yeah! Let's get out of here!" Niall said with a huge a smile on his face.

Shit, there went my heart. We headed back out to the truck and I tossed his bag in the backseat with his other stuff. I opened the door for him and helped him get in. I'd never get tired of seeing that blush creep up his cheeks every time I did this. He deserved nothing less than to be treated with the utmost respect.

I walked around my truck and saw Niall answer his phone. His smile dropped and his eyes shot up and looked right at mine. I almost stopped dead in my tracks. My guess is it was that douchebag Zayn. Should I stand outside the truck and give him some privacy? Fook that. I opened my door, climbed in and started the truck.

"No, it's none of your damn business...I don't need to explain anything to you so please don't call me again," Niall said as he ended the call. He immediately looked at me and there it was... that smile that.

Damn, this boy was beautiful.

"Zayn?" I asked as I started to pull out. I can't believe he even had the nerve to call him, that douchebag.

"Um, yeah, I guess he stopped by my house and my mum told him I never came home last night,  so he was just trying to find out where I've been."

"Sweetheart, you don't owe that damn fool an explanation of anything you do. Do you understand that? He lost that privilege when he slept with someone else. Please don't let him ruin our day, ok Ni? Tomorrow you graduate and then it's a whole new beginning for you," I say taking his hand in mine. I was surprised when he pulled his hand out of mine.