~*Chapter 23:Niall*~

It's been four days since the party and I haven't seen Liam yet. I talked to him on the phone every day at least twice a day. He calls me first thing every morning because he wanted to be the first person I heard everyday. Then every night he calls to tell me good night. By the third day, I was so excited just waiting for his calls. It was Wednesday and Harry and I were going to go looking at apartments. I was stressing out about it as I was going to have to work to help pay my share and I was taking a pretty heavy load the first semester. Just then, My phone started ringing on the side table.

"Good morning, Liam," I say with as much as a purr in my voice as I could.

" good morning to you, sweetheart how did you sleep?" Liam asked with a laugh.

" I slept ok. I have a lot on my mind,so I tossed and turned a lot. How about you? How did you sleep?"

"Like shit. Your smells gone out of my bed, So I can't sleep in anymore. I'm gonna need you to come to my house right away, get naked and roll around in my bed... while I watch of course!"

I let out a laugh.He always knew about me laugh. I love to hear his voice over the phone. It made my whole body just tingle. Shit, if you only knew how much I would love to do just that,but...I can't go there. We have to stay friends.

"The only way I would do that is if you'd make me those blueberry muffins ready and waiting for me," I said with a giggle. I shouldn't be flirting with him like this, but damn....it was so much fun! Zayn never flirted with me like this.

"Fook Niall,don't tempt me or I'll be baking all damn day! What're you doing today? I want to see you," Liam said, so soft and sweet.

"Argh, Harry and I are going to look at apartments, so he made block out my whole day for that. I'm not sure how this is gonna work out though.I'm a bit nervous about it."

"Don't worry,sweetheart, it'll all work out. Do you think we could go out to dinner tonight? Not on a date. Just as friends?" Liam asked as I heard a bunch of people yelling in the background.

"Um, yeah, I'd love that! Where are you? It sounds like there's a party going on there." I ask as I heard knock on the door. Harry opened it and I waved for him to come in and sit down on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm at the gym," Liam said sounding a bit distracted.

"My goodness, what time do you get up to go to the gym,Liam? It's only 7:30am!" I said making Harry laugh.

"Greg,Louis and I try to get in a run and workout first thing each day. That way if  I have time I can sneak in another one later. Makes it easier for me just to get it done with in morning and..."

Liam's voice trailed off. Then I heard him cursing.

"Oh shit, Greg I told you this was gonna happen to him,"Liam shouts. "Well he doesn't listen to me , but stop flirting with my little brother, And help." I hear Greg yell back.

"Liam? Liam! What's wrong?" I shouted.

"Um,Niall, sweetheart, I need to let you go for a second. Louis' been sparring all week since the party and he just got knocked out. Let me call you right back, ok sweetheart?" Liam said in what sounded like a bad attempt to keep me calm.

"Shit, Niall what the hells wrong" Harry ask as I flew up off the bed.

"It's Louis! He's hurt or knocked out or something! I don't know! I tell him trying my best not to panic.

"Louis' hurt? Oh my god, how? Wait, let me go get dressed!" Harry flew out of my room while I went and brushed my teeth. Please Liam, call me back, please....my heart was beating so fast I could hardly stand it.