~*Chapter 55: Niall *~

Emma, Harry, Denise and I spent most of the afternoon cleaning up and packing up food from our Thanksgiving Day feast. The guys all went out to the porch and I heard Garrett saying something about a Jess person bringing in a couple of new Horses. Harry's eyes lit up at that. Anything to do with horses and he was on board.

"Boys, why don't you all head on down to the main stable and check them out?.

"How old are they Emma?" Harry asked as he took off the apron he had tied around him . He had been smiling from head to toe ever since he and Louis came back from their ride yesterday. I guess they worked things out because he couldn't keep his hands off him and he was the same way. Emma had to tell them to mind their manners at least five times during dinner.

"Louis and Greg actually bought them for their new place. " Harry and I both snapped our heads around and looked at Emma. She realized her mistake the moment it came out of her mouth.

"Wait, what new places Emma? Why are Louis and Greg buying horses?" I asked Emma.

"You mean they've has not told you yet?" Harry said in a stunned voice.

"No.... I have no idea what either one of you is talking about!"

Emma shook her head and looked back to the sink where she was putting away the last of the dishes. "It ain't my place to tell you their news Niall. "

Harry started to laugh. "Well it sure is shit is mine now! Louis is buying two hundred and fifty acres of land that butts up to the north side of the Payne ranch. And Greg's buying the ranch beside it."

"WHAT? Why would he not tell me this and more importantly HOW!?"

"How in the hell, oh sorry Emma, how in the heck can they afford to each buy a two hundred fifty acre piece of land?"

Harry shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. I knew Louis and Greg worked during the year after football season but that was only during the spring semester. Then I remembered my car! How did they afford to buy my car.... with cash. Now they're buying horses? Something didn't add up! No intern at an architectural firm could make that much money. I know he said he had money left over from our grandmother and he was a good saver but come on. I was getting to the bottom of this right now.

I spun on my heels and made a beeline for the stables. Harry was right on my heels. I didn't talk the whole way there,I had too many things running through my mind. OH MY GOSH ...what if they're were selling drugs?!

"Stop thinking so much Niall! Christ! I can hear your damn brain working in over time now. Just give them a chance to tell you. Don't go running in and start accusing him of selling drugs or something. "

Shit.... how did he know that's what I had been thinking? Did I say it out loud by mistake? We turned the corner and I saw Drake, Aaron, Louis,Greg, Liam and......a guy?

He was probably my height and weight but he was dressed in super tight arse Wrangler jeans, cowboy boots and a tight Navy Blue t-shirt. What the fuck?

Liam and Aaron were both talking to him and he was throwing his head back laughing at something Liam had just said. I immediately didn't like him. I didn't know who he was, but I knew I did not like him one bit.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph who the fook is the arse dressed as a cowboy?" Harry said as he looked him up and down. Louis eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he saw Harry . Greg looked over at me and smiled as he walked up to me.

" Niall I wanted to wait until it was all final but it looks like this week it will be so.... Um, yeah I bought some land out here.Well Louis and I both did. It's up to the north pasture of the Payne ranch. It's about two hundred and fifty acres. " Louis walked over to Harry with the biggest smile I've ever seen"I bought mine hoping to turn it into a horse ranch, and I bought my first filly today. She's yours baby. Whatever you want to name her Haz, she's all yours. "