𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

-I could use a few minutes. - She whispers, without wanting to stare at him.

-Don't take too long, Mrs. Cullen. - Mack smiles and shakes her head.

Edward grabs his wife's face to kiss her. The girl returns it with a smile, feeling how her heart beats faster by how nervous she is. The guy pulls away before making his way to the beach. Outside, he starts taking his shirt off.

-Okay, calm down. - Mackenzie grabs the bag with her personal hygiene stuff, and quickly heads to the bathroom. She leaves the bag beside the sink while looking at herself in the mirror. - You can do this. - She whispers before opening the bag, searching for her toothbrush and toothpaste.

She starts brushing her teeth while verifying that her hair isn't so tangled. After brushing her teeth, she decides to brush her hair, given that she took off the hairstyle that Rosalie made on the way. She puts on a bit of gel on her hair and washes her hands.

-Legs. - She tries unzipping her dress while walking back to the bedroom to grab a towel.

She approaches the bag once again to grab her hair removal rake along with her shaving gel. She starts shaving her legs quickly, without cutting herself out of a miracle. She washes her legs and puts a bit of cream to prevent her legs from irritating. She walks back to the bedroom, covered by a towel, and starts searching for a bathing suit in her suitcase.

-Alice. - She whispers, outraged by only finding provocative lingerie of different colors. - I won't let Alice pack my stuff ever again.

Mack's mouth falls down after finding a black lace lingerie outfit. She closes her eyes and leaves the outfit in the suitcase. She stays sat and covers her face, having a panic attack until quickly looking up.

-Don't be a coward, Mackenzie. It's only your first time. - She nods firmly.

Mackenzie goes out into the beach, still with the towel covering her body. After a few seconds, she finds her husband's clothes on the sand. She smiles lightly by seeing his back on the water. And, after debating for a few seconds, she takes off the towel, ending up completely naked. She walks towards Edward until being by his side. He takes her waist while they both look at the moon.

-You're so beautiful. - Edward whispers, looking at his wife's side profile, making her smile and look back at him.

Mack lifts up her hand to caress his cheek until grabbing his neck. He takes her by the waist and pulls her to his chest. They starts kissing slowly until Edward pulls away.

-I promised that we'd try. But if this doesn't work... - Mack half-smiles at him before kissing his lips, calming him down.

-I trust you. - The girl assures, making her husband smile.

Without saying anything else, they attach their lips once again. Mackenzie surrounds Edward's hips with her legs while he stays entertained kissing his wife's lips. The newly-wed couple arrives at the bedroom without pulling away. Mack pulls away from Edward's lips, giggling and having a blush on her cheeks. The guy laughs with her and starts leaving small kiss all over her face, descending to her neck.

Mackenzie arches her back and closes her eyes by feeling a slight bite on her neck. Edward interwines his hands with hers while slowly penetrating her, making the girl moan.

-Baby. - Mack gasps, letting go off his grip to scratch his back.

-I love you so much, Mackenzie. - Edward whispers in his wife's ear, making her moan.

The guy starts moving his hips, making the girl close her eyes. She bites her lower lip and tangles her legs around his hips, pulling him closer. Edward grabs his wife's hips, increasing his movements, but places his hands over the back of the bed until touching the head. The vampire uses his strength, breaking the head of the bed, making small wooden pieces fall on the bed along with his wife's hair. Mackenzie grabs Edward's cheeks by hearing how the head of the bed breaks.

-It's okay. It's all right. - Mack assures in a whisper before attaching her lips to Edward's once more.

The guy holds back for a moment until continuing to move, causing a moan from the girl.

-I'm crazy about you. - Edward leaves many kisses on her neck and chest.

Mack smiles and makes him end up below her. Mackenzie kisses her husband's lips, starting to move over him.

-Mack... - The girl bites his lower lip, making him moan.

Edward sits on the bed, grabbing Mackenzie's hips who doesn't stop moving. The guy passes his hands all over her back, leaving kisses on her breasts.

-Edward. - Mackenzie moans by feeling how her husband leaves a hickey on her left breast.

-M-Mine... you're mine. - Edward grabs her legs to push her against the wall.

The vampire makes his wife stick her chest to the wall and lean down.

-I t-thought you were a virgin. - Mackenzie smirks, feeling how Edward pulls her hair.

-Converations with Emmett aren't completely innocent. - He admits, abruptly entering her, making her arch her back.

-Ahh. I s-suppose I'll have to thank him later. - The girl whispers in a gasp while closing her eyes.

Edward starts kissing his wife's neck, still penetrating her. The vampire places a hand on the wall, breaking it. Mackenzie feels how her husband turns her around, making her surround his hips with her legs. The girl takes him by the neck, without containing her moans. She closes her eyes and throws her head back, letting the guy kiss her neck.

BRO, I WAS LISTENING TO "LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR" BY AEROSMITH WHILE WRITING THE SEX SCENE

I really hope Mack and Eddie's sex wasn't too forced and didn't make you cringe.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this spicy chapter 😏. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory