|-| S3 Ch5 |-|

"Good job, Shu. I knew you would beat me," Y/N said, sighing. Shu chuckled and picked up the scattered parts of B/N, handing them back to Y/N. 

"Hey, it's okay. Good job, you almost beat me." 

Y/N nodded. She grabbed Shu's wrist. 

"Wha- Y/N, where are you taking me?" 

Y/N chuckled and started to drag Shu out of the Raging Bulls headquarters. She brought him up to a large lake. Shu sighed. 

"And why are we here, Y/N?" he asked. "I really have to get back to work." 

Y/N grumbled. "You will sit down." 

Shu sat down in the grass as Y/N spread out a picnic blanket in between them, making Shu raise an eyebrow in curiosity. Y/N went over to some bushes and pulled out a picnic basket that she had prepared ahead of time. 

She started to unpack, and anytime Shu would try to protest, she would shoot him dagger eyes. 

By the time Y/N was done, it was already really dark.  Shu was playing on his phone, and Y/N nudged him. 

"Hey, it's ready." 

When Shu put down his phone and glanced at the sight, he smiled. It was a nice, normal picnic. 

"I know how stressed you'd been getting lately, so I decided to make this for you," Y/N stated, grinning widely. Shu felt tears well up in his eyes. It had been almost a year since he had been able to do anything like this. 

"Thank you, Y/N," he stated. He gulped, his face heating up, before he continued. "Is this an... erm... date?" 

Y/N's face heated up, and she shrugged. "I mean, if you want it to be..." 

Shu nodded. "I would really like that."